Are you hitting any exotic destination for your next vacation? We are sure that you might be clinging around your wardrobe for the most fashionable look for your tour. Don’t worry! We have organised a bunch of travel outfit ideas for every possible situation to make you look stylish and chic yet comfy.
Have you ever heard the quote – “Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.” It really makes sense as what makes your travelling peaceful is the journey rather than your destination. So what matters most on your journey is how you make it happen. Well, the foremost thing in making your trip peaceful and comfortable is how you dress up for it.
With tons of fashion trends out there, sometimes it might be tough to come on one specific outfit that suits your day out. You have to select the perfect fit so that you don’t stand out of style. Travelling comes with different styles like international tours, beach outings, trips in summers, winters, and not to forget the adrenaline booster adventurous trips.
So if you are looking for a comfy and fashionable travel outfit for your upcoming trips, then let’s head towards the latest trends, which will make you look chic and adorable.
Chic Travel Outfit Ideas as per Season’s Need:
Outfit Ideas for your Summer Outing:
Talking about summers, you have to pick outfits that are airy and breathable. With temperatures at its peak, it becomes challenging to survive with heavy clothes. So you can choose western outfits, but there are ethnic ones too which can suit any travel style.
Western Look for summers:
- You can pick up the western outlook by opting for one-piece dresses with floral prints that settle with the high temperature. If you fear the tans, then you can put on an airy jacket to cover your skin from the scorching sun. You can pair them with strappy sandals or wedges and put on your favourite hat. Carry your sling bag along with it to make yourself more appealing.
- Another style to pick for your summer outing is pairing a light-coloured tee with joggers that make you feel comfortable without being too fit for your body. It is preferable to keep your jeans booked for days when it is not too hot outside.
- The next one on the list comes the combination of palazzo pants and a top. Palazzo pants go well with long or short-sleeved and printed or plain crop tops that bring out the elegance of your personality. These flared bottom pants make you feel comfortable and look groovy. You can either go for printed or plain pants as per your need as they both look adorable if paired perfectly with the crop top. For footwear, you can select the strapped sandals or flats as they go with the flow of this outfit. At last, carry on your hat, and you are good to go.
Ethnic Look for summers:
As ethnic outfits are not restricted to any particular style, you can flaunt them on your vacations with a wide variety of ethnic pieces trending in the market. To be more specific, you can pick stylish kurtis and gowns for your holidays or while travelling somewhere.
Wouldn’t you love to flaunt your traditional styles anywhere in the world? That’s the reason kurtis and gowns are making their way into most of the wardrobes because they look stunning when styled with perfect jewellery. And the bonus point is that they make you feel more comfortable than jeans.
- You can select cotton kurtis or flared kurtis, which are light and breathable, perfect for summers. Go for bold colours that contrast with the bright sunny days. With printed or embroidered kurtis, you can select the small handbags that go perfectly with such outfits. You can wear knee-length kurtis without the bottom wear and make them as a one-piece ethnic dress, which is also another emerging style out right now.
- Gowns are another masterpiece into the travel world that brings out the charm in you and make your journeys memorable with style. With a long flowing dress, you will feel comfortable and stylish. You can adorn it with a necklace, a bright bangle, and put on a hat to appear more modish.
Monsoon Outfit ideas to keep you light and dry:
What comes to your mind when you think about the dripping water droplets over your outfits in the misty, rainy season? Flashes of mud, heavy downpours, or breathy surroundings with a hot cup of tea? Whatever could be your choice, the rainy season has to offer you its different shades of unexpectancy, to which you have to always be ready with your outfits to suit any mood.
And, especially when you are on a hustle free vacation, wouldn’t you love to dress modernistic with utmost comfort so as not to ruin your much-needed vacation?
The most important thing to note when looking for comfy and fashionable outfits for monsoons is to avoid your denim jeans. Also, avoid thick cotton clothes and silk clothes, and say no to your white ones as white clothes tend to get dirty quickly with the flashing rains and become transparent.
You might wonder, then what should we wear? No worries, we have a bunch of fashionable outfit ideas, with which you can fulfil your vacay goals.
The clothes you can opt for monsoon fashion picks should be made of either chiffon or nylon as they tend to dry quickly without making you feel damp. You can also select light cotton clothes blended with a small amount of silk or nylon as they are lighter in weight and dry out quickly with flowing breezes.
Western Travel Outfit Ideas for Monsoon:
- With a flowing pattern and comfortable fitting, the one-piece dress is the only fashionable outfit that never underestimates your travel fever. With colourful streaks and varied designs, you won’t be left empty-handed to pick up your travel outfits. One-piece dresses dry quickly as they are free in the air and don’t make you feel uncomfortable.
- Another comfy outfit to keep you away from being drenched is pairing a top with a midi skirt. This outfit looks fashionable and makes you look elegant with the dripping raindrops.
- Shorts paired with any funky top, be it sleeveless, full sleeves, off-shoulder, or cold-shoulder, any combination can make you look cool in the monsoon.
- Capris with flared tops are another outfit goals you can opt for staying dry and comfy. You can look for different tops to pair with the capris for a chic look.
Ethnic Travel Outfit Ideas for Monsoon:
Don’t wanna lose the ethnic touch in monsoon? No problem, there are some fantastic pieces of ethnic wear that you can choose for travelling with comfort and fashion in the monsoon season.
Be sure to select the fabric wisely. Else you will find yourself sitting somewhere and drying your clothes so that you don’t feel damp. As we said earlier, select nylon, light cotton, or crepe as they dry fast and keep your breathy without being wet for too long.
- For a chic ethnic look, you can select the short height kurtis with either pencil pants or leggings. If you want a rough look, then ankle-length denim jeans can enter the show, but make sure the weather is good as it takes a long time for them to dry.
- You can opt for long kurtis for travelling in monsoons are they are comfy when paired with cigarette pants. These pants avoid getting dumped off the torrential downpours and look stylish.
Winter Outfit Ideas to Warm Up Your Soul:
You can come across many cosy outfits that you can pick up for your comfortable and chic travel outfits. We suggest that you always go with sweatshirts in locations with chilled surroundings. This would just be a carry on for extra warmth. We have rallied some of the cosiest outfits which you can splurge on to have a travel-friendly experience.
Western Look for winters:
- You can go for long-sleeved pullovers paired with jeans or joggers and style them with long boots, or sneakers.
- You can wear a knee-length one-piece dress and overlay it with either a denim jacket or cardigan. If you want to add more warmth to your skin, you can wrap a scarf around your neck. This applies a fashionable look and makes you feel cosy with the wrapped scarf and cardigan.
- Pulling over a leather jacket around the white-coloured tee and pairing it with jeans is another trending outfit idea for your journey. You can also pick up multiple types of jackets such as bomber jacket, quilted jacket, puffer jacket, Barbour jacket, and many more. They create a fashion statement in themselves because of the various patterns and unique style. Pairing them with long boots or sneakers will make you look more classy.
Ethnic Look for winters:
- Having a long bold coloured skirt with monochromatic tops can make you look chic in the breezy environment. Wrap up your favourite woollen scarf around the neck and put on the oxidized silver earrings that create a traditional style statement. You can add bellies to cover up your feet and complete the outfit with a small bangle.
- Another outfit idea to select for your comfortable outfit is pairing a short height kurti with salwar and rolling around a stole to keep you warm in the cold. Bright coloured kurtis are more eye-catching in such weather. You can put on your favourite lipstick and have strappy sandals or high heels.
- Continuing with an ethnic feel, we have another outfit idea, which has become a crazy style in itself. It is none other than putting on a jacket with your kurtis. This combination of a jacket plus kurti brings out the indo-western look. You can have a denim jacket with sleeveless kurtis, long kurtis, or even short height kurtis. They make you look fabulous and adorable, along with which you also feel comfortable. Don’t forget to put up the danglers as the ethnic look won’t be appealing without them.
Beach fashion outfits come with so many ideas that it becomes tricky to pick up a particular style. Have you found yourself stuck in such scenarios? But, now you don’t need to, because we have organized some of the best and chic outfit ideas for your beach days.
Sometimes, you have to go beyond swimsuits to capture some outstanding pictures of yourself from your beach vacay.
We will go with both the western and ethnic looks so that it becomes easy for you to pick your favourite styles.
Western Lookbook for a beach day:
- The first comfy and chic look that you can pick up for your beach day is wearing a bright coloured one-piece dress with a little embroidery on the front side, either sleeveless or off-shoulder. Both long and knee-length dresses are adaptable for the beach outfit. You can pair them up with wedges or flats and put on a big hat for the beautiful look.
- The next outfit that is most famous for the beach lookbook is pairing a light-coloured, flared top with chino shorts. You can also have the denim shorts for a more futuristic and rough look. It looks stylish and is airy for you to be comfortable under the scorching sun. Also, you can style them up with strappy sandals or flats of contrasting colours to look more elegant.
The same outfit, as mentioned above, can be experimented with bright coloured tops and pairing with white shorts. It is an ideal, mostly chosen outfit for beach vacations for its vivid look.
- Another comfy outfit that makes a spectacular outlook is the jumpsuit. With their unburdensome behaviour, they are a go-to without a second thought for many women. Varied with patterns, heights, and designs, you will find ample pieces to choose from. You can add flats to the footwear and embellish the outfit with some bohemian jewellery.
- Do you want to go for an exposed look? Then you can opt for off-shoulder tops and pair them up with either denim or chino shorts. Complete the look with a broad hat and some matching jewellery along with a small sling bag.
- Palazzo pants along with crop tops are another trending outfit for summer outings, and why not when it’s your beach day out? This combination is the best one for a comfy and fashionable outfit to breathe a sigh of relief in burning temperatures.
- Sleeveless tops paired with shorts are the common outfit goals for any beach vacation, as they fit perfectly with the beach’s tone. But if you want some unique add on to the style, then you can put on an open cardigan which keeps floating with breezes and make you look stunning with the wavy appearance.
Ethnic Attire for a beach day:
- Want to feel ethnic at the beach? Well, you can have a short height kurti paired with ankle-length jeans and style them with silver danglers to look more elegant. Add a pair of strappy sandals or flats rather than wedges as they suit ethnic outfits.
- Another ethnic look that you can opt for is the bohemian style long gown with embroideries at the front side. Also, you can have the floral print gowns or the plain ones, but don’t forget to put a hat on the head for a beachy look.
Imagine yourself waiting for your delayed flights with tight jeans and sweatshirts! Wouldn’t you feel like getting off all the heavy load with your frustrated minds? If you don’t want to experience this, then go for light clothes so that you don’t get annoyed in such scenarios.
We have some fantastic combinations of outfit ideas that are comfortable and fashionable for your travel diaries.
- You can go for joggers along with a plain or graphic tee and put on a cardigan in case you need any warmth. Keep your footwear comfy with a pair of sneakers to be comfortable in long travels.
- You can add a twist to the above outfit by replacing the cardigan with various other types of jackets, depending on the temperature at the airport.
Fashion picks for Adventure
Adventure travel comes with many challenges on the way, like climbing up a high cliff or jumping over rocks. So, you have to look for comfortable clothing over aesthetics.
Summer Outfit Ideas for Adventure:
- Outfits for your summer hikes should be airy and breathable to protect you and make you feel comfortable from the scorching sun. You can wear a light crop top on top of leggings or shorts and put on sturdy shoes for better grips. Also, keep a hat or a cap with you for a better shade on sunny days.
Winter Outfit Ideas for Adventure:
- Winter hikes are amazing that make the body feel the heat in a chilled atmosphere. To make them worth, you can select chic and comfy outfits, such as a pullover on the top of leggings or sporty track pants. Camouflage prints look more satisfying in such surroundings. Coming to feet, you can go for boots or sneakers to make yourself look rough. Also, don’t forget to have a beanie cap that looks cute with the outfit.
- Another comfy and chic outfit that you can opt for is wearing a sleeveless top under an open shirt, which looks like jacket wear. The ideal shirt type should be either bold coloured or checkered shirt. They look best with chino shorts and rugged boots.
- You can also have another outfit by putting on a puffer jacket over a T-shirt above leggings or joggers, which help you move flexibly. For a more cute look to this attire, you can add a beanie cap on your head, and you will be good to go.
So, these were all the fashionable travel outfit ideas that can help you in selecting the right outfit for your vacations. You can also modernize them with your unique styles by adding different flavours of patterns and colours.