Anarkali Salwar Kameez
Indian traditional attires are made from various aspects, such as either an inspiration from someone’s clothing or as the creativity of an artisan. One of the outfits that states back its origin to a character named ‘Anarkali’ is the Anarkali Salwar Kameez. Anarkali was a courtesan in the court of Mughal Emperor Akbar, where she was murdered for her illicit relationship with the Crown Prince Salim.
Anarkali Salwar Kameez is a long traditional outfit that is body-fitting above the waistline. Below the waistline, it graduates to a long dress with flowy pleats around the thighs like an umbrella. The Anarkali Salwar Kameez is paired with a churidar bottom and dupatta.
As the fashion designers kept experimenting with newer styles, it has transformed into the churidar suits and many different styles with distinct fashions. The look and feel of Anarkali Salwar Kameez makes it a perfect traditional wear attire. It has thread work, embroideries, prints, and sequins work, which forms exceptional design patterns. It is must-have clothing for women who loves to flaunt with different styles in fashion.
Look stunning with various styles of Anarkali Salwar Kameez
There are tremendous styles and patterns of Anarkali Salwar Suits that bewitch the fashion industry. You will find this outfit made with popular and delightful fabrics such as the net, georgette, silk, and faux georgette. These fabrics are chosen as a way to give the flowy and glossy look the Anarkali suits, which also sparkles up with the embellishments.
We have brought an array of different styles available in the Anarkali Salwar suits to make your online shopping more convenient.
Bridal Wear Anarkali Suit: For a captivating bridal look, the faux georgette suit or net salwar suit in Anarkali Style will be a perfect match. The moment you wear it, you will feel like a princess who is starting a new life so enthusiastically. This Anarkali salwar kameez will offer you a gamut of options to choose from, right from heavy designer sequins work to aesthetically pleasing embroidery work.
Party Wear Anarkali Salwar Kameez: Every woman loves to be the show-stealer in grand parties and celebrations. To make the parties more lively, you can sport the vibrant shades of silk or georgette Anarkali suits that have a majestic appearance with heavy embroidery work and lace borders. We are sure everyone will appreciate you for your awe-inspiring choice of the Anarkali salwar suit.
Butterfly Net with Anarkali Suit in Indo-Western Style: Believe it or not, the butterfly net in Indo-Western Style has reached a tremendous height of popularity with the ravishing look of the net fabric that drapes over your shoulder. Most of the Anarkali salwar suits in the net fabric are available in jacket style suits, which adds a chic appearance to the wearer. The enticing borders with rich golden threads woven in intricate patterns with butterfly embroideries catch the attention of every desiring women out there.
Designer Net Anarkali Suit: The Anarkali salwar suit with net fabric has a separate fan base. Most of the young women choose it to wear at weddings and festivals to amp-up their chic meter. The outfit either has a net as overlaying fabric over the silk Anarkali suit, or it is fully net woven with various layers of covering. It makes the suit look exceptionally luxurious and enticing. You can get multiple shades, right from light to dark, that will meet your varying choices.
Readymade Indo-Western Gown in Anarkali Style: The Indo-Western Gowns are prominently worn at wedding functions such as Mehendi or Haldi ceremonies. These Anarkali salwar suits have a captivating feature of draping perfectly with any body shape and appears as the bold and stylish outfits. Most of them have over-layered bottoms with different patterns that show either a diagonal slit or round slit in the front-side. They are also suitable for party wear because of the vibrant shades paired with the embroideries and sequins work.
Explore A Range of Stylish Anarkali Salwar Kameez For Wedding At Stylecaret
If you are looking for a designer and elegant Anarkali salwar kameez to flaunt your traditional silhouette on any special occasion, you can find a pool of styles and patterns to choose from at Stylecaret. Anarkali salwar kameez are the most-preferred and allured Indian ethnic attires among women, thanks to their availability in a range of designs, patterns, cuts, colors, and fabrics. Earlier, they were only supposed to be worn on traditional occasions but due to their intricate thread work and different styles of embroidery, prints, and motifs, they are an ideal choice for any occasion and event. Comfortable and fashionable, these Anarkali salwar kameez reflect a beautiful combination of rich Indian tradition with modern designs that look nice on women of all ages. Several fashion designers see a tremendous scope of experiments in these Anarkali salwar kameez which has resulted in outstanding availability of styles with different color palette, designs, and appearance. At Stylecaret, you can buy Anarkali Salwar Kameez online of your taste and requirements. From zari, Kundan and sequins work Anarkali salwar kameez to silk and zari embroidered, you will get the best one. Anarkali salwar kameez has never failed to compliment the eternal beauty of traditional ethnic attires.
The exclusive range of our Anarkali Salwar Kameez online is an ideal choice if you are looking for a perfect outfit to wear on your special occasions. Here you will find the best and the latest designs of Anarkali salwar kameez. You can explore our latest collection of Anarkali Salwar Kameez with price at Stylecaret and enhance your wardrobe for your events.
1. Cape Anarkali Suits - If you are looking for a modern indo-western type of Anarkali salwar kameez to add to your wardrobe collection, this is the perfect type you should opt for. The ever-stylish and fashionable Anarkali trend among women of all ages, this contemporary cape Anarkali suit looks gorgeous and cool on any occasion. They come with a long and sleek cape attached with the Anarkali salwar kameez in a beautiful myriad of color combinations, design, pattern, embroidered, zari work as well as handwoven and printed. You must try these suits to add magic to your silhouette.
2. Jacket Anarkali Suit - These are another type of modern indo-western Anarkali Salwar Kameez that you can opt for to mark your appearance on any occasion. The layered jacket look over a cool Anarkali gives you a voluminous and appealing look. The subtle and intricate embroidery work on these contemporary jacket style suits with simple Anarkali Kurti is worth trying at once. They can give you an effortlessly chic and modish look.
3. Layered Anarkali Suit - The impressively designed layers and the detailed embroidery work with sequins, stones and pearls all over the body of the suit is capable enough to give any woman a desired traditional silhouette with an added charm. If you want to try something else than a typical lehenga choli, then embrace your beauty with these layered Anarkali salwar kameez. You can glorify your look by wearing heavy accessories with the suits.
4. Asymmetrical Anarkali Salwar Kameez - Do you want to try a simple but modern twisted type of Anarkali salwar kameez which is comfortable and easy to carry? Then, opt for these sober yet elegant Asymmetrical Anarkali suits. The asymmetrical cuts and flared suits are now in fashion and quite popular among women of all the categories.
5. Floor length Anarkali Salwar Kameez - Whether you want to keep your look completely traditional or in doubt about what to wear, opt for these floor length Anarkali suits. They are an evergreen choice among women to be worn on any occasion. From heavily embroidered to printed ones, silk, net to georgette and velvet, you can choose from a wide range of these suits.
Buy Anarkali Salwar Kameez Online At StyleCaret!
If you want to bewitch your traditional outfits with the cheerful and adorable Anarkali salwar kameez, then grab them online at StyleCaret. You don’t need to visit any local shops or showrooms for finding different varieties because you can get all of them here in one place. You can search them by filtering the results as per your choice.
We at StyleCaret offer the best quality ethnic wears not only in India but also across the globe. So you can get them delivered to your doorstep in any corner of the world.
Looking for a discount? If yes, then we have a fantastic offer for you. You can get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds great, right? So, hurry up and grab your favorite pieces of Anarkali Salwar Kameez that will uplift your style quotient.
You can also explore our trending varieties of Pakistani Suits, Punjabi Suits, Patiala Suits, and many more on the site.
FAQs on Anarkali Salwar Kameez
1. Is Anarkali Salwar Kameez in fashion?
Since these suits are available in a variety of patterns, cuts, designs, and colors, they are an ideal choice among women to be worn on special occasions.
2. Which type of fabric is the best for Anarkali Salwar Kameez?
Various fabrics like chiffon, georgette, cotton, and crepe are considered the best fabrics for these suits.
3. What are Anarkali salwar kameez?
These Anarkali salwar kameez are made up of a long, frock style top paired up with a tightly fitted bottom. But now they are available in many different lengths and embroideries including floor-length and many more.
4. How can I look attractive in Anarkali salwar kameez?
You can opt for heavy jhumkas or add a statement necklace. Wear high heels and complete your look with the heavy dupatta or a stole.
5. What can I wear with Anarkali salwar kameez?
You can pair your Anarkali Salwar Kameez with bright color palazzos, or pencil pants or leggings, etc.