Casual Salwar Suits
Salwar Suits have always been a topmost ethnic outfit in the fashion industry. They have been a staple wear for numerous women since time immemorial. Salwar suits are a combination of a tunic, loose or fitted bottom namely salwar, and a dupatta. The salwars are made in different patterns such as palazzo, churidar, or sharara style. Nowadays, salwar suits are crafted in unique ways to elevate the fashion statement. With that being said, we have made it easy for you by arraying all the different styles of casual salwar suits that you can add to your closet.
The casual salwar suits are curated with the thought of providing you the most comfortable, demanding, and the elegant ethnic outfit of all times. Whether you are an office-goer, a housewife, or even a college-girl, casual salwar suits will always cover all your outfit choices. They can be your go-to outfit whenever you want to dress light, chic, and charming. The color blends with a variety of fabrics such as cotton, silk, chiffon, crepe, net, and georgette will always provide you with the utmost comfort and delight that no other outfit can offer.
The striking patterns with embroideries, sequins, and Resham work makes the casual salwar suits a never-ending fashion trend. You can always have these suits handy whether you want to wear them for work, family functions, or even while lounging at home.
Discover the various types of Casual Salwar Suits
While choosing the casual salwar kameez, you must make sure which fabrics suit your skin. Accordingly, you can either opt for the cotton salwar suits, silk salwar suits, georgette salwar suits, or the chiffon salwar suits. You can get them in various styles adorned with decorative crafts such as embroidery and thread work.
Another way of selecting suitable casual salwar suits is by picking up the season-specific fabrics. Many ladies opt for the cotton, chiffon, and satin salwar suits in summers while reserving the silk, chanderi suits, and khadi salwar suits for winters. If you want a light fabric that dries out easily in the monsoon season, then try out the silk and satin salwar suits that offer the utmost comfort and lightweight feeling in the dripping rains.
We will look at some of the popular styles of casual salwar kameez which you can add to your coveted raiments and keep them as a go-to outfit for any casual or formal occasions.
Churidar Salwar Suits: The timeless fashion of churidar suits have always been topnotch in the ethnic section. They are styled with a straight tunic and a long-length narrow bottom pants which form a tight bangle like structure near the ankles. The sheer elegance of these salwar suits makes every woman look graceful and fabulous. You can add these suits to your casual salwar suits collection as they will amp-up your personality. They can even make a petite girl look taller with the straight-line cut and narrow bottoms. You can pair these suits with a high heel sandal to elevate your looks.
Palazzo Salwar Suits: These are the newest age salwar kameez introduced with a fashionable touch to the erstwhile fad of long bottoms. You can make the palazzo suits as your casual salwar suits because they put a sophisticated look on the wearer. You can experiment with your fashion looks by pairing the palazzo pants with different stylish kurtis and tunics. They offer utmost comfort and a chic look, so that you can keep them as a go-to outfit for any occasion.
Patiala Salwar Suits: Patiala salwar suits are one of the oldest and most popular casual salwar kameez which every woman desires to have in her wardrobe. The loose and baggy pleated salwar paired with a short height tunic or kameez adds a graceful appearance to the wearer and also looks pleasing.
Printed Salwar Suits: These suits are an alternative to the embroidered salwar suits. You can add them to your casual salwar kameez collection as they are available in minimal block prints with geometric shapes, stripes, and floral prints.
Elegant And Stylish Variety Of Casual Salwar Suits For Wedding At Stylecaret On Best Rates
Casual salwar suits give wearers the freedom to feel comfort, elegance, and style whether to wear daily or for any casual occasions like a family get-together or office functions, etc. Are you in search of a fine-looking and attractive range of Casual Salwar Suits Online? Then, your search ends with Stylecaret. We, at Stylecaret, offer you a vast range of latest and exclusive casual salwar suits in different styles, designs, and patterns. The attractive color palettes blended onto a plethora of fabrics and exquisite embroidery and embellished works make women fall for them.
Dwell into our trendy collection of Casual Salwar Suits With Price that has been curated by keeping the user’s preferences and on-going fashion trends in mind. You can get an adorable variety of Anarkali suits, Abaya style, dhoti style, jacket style, Patiala, straight or sharara and palazzos, and many more. Whether you want to wear them for work, a casual party, or family functions as well as daily wear, our casual salwar suits are something that looks stunning and flawless on every occasion. For a range of options & choices, visit Stylecaret now and Buy Casual Salwar Suits Online at affordable rates.
1. Designer Blue Embroidered Palazzo Suits - Try georgette straight-cut casual salwar suits with palazzo bottoms. The sky blue round-neckline Kurti is adorned with white thread embroidery while they come with the white color palazzo pants and similarly embroidered white net dupatta to be paired up with. The overall suit will give you a simple, sober yet charming & attractive casual look.
2. Linen Cotton Abaya Style Casual Suits - Looking for a stunning and voluminous yet sober casual silhouette at an event? Why don’t you try these purple Abaya style casual salwar suits available with churidars and a dupatta? Wear this flared Kurti adorned with embroidery and gota-lace work with a matching dupatta and a pant/legging or churidar as you prefer. It will look amazing and give you a diva-like look at any event.
3. Block Printed Pakistani Casual Suits - If you are not so much into the embroidery or embellishments in suits, then these classic block printed casual salwar suits in Pakistani style are undoubtedly your choice. The peach-colored cotton Kurti is decorated with hand block prints and Gota lace work while pairing it up with the matching flared palazzo and laced bordered dupatta will give an exquisite look to the wearer.
4. Dark Blue Crepe Floral Print Straight Casual Suits - Looking for a phenomenal range of printed straight casual salwar suits to embark on any event? Try this dark blue crepe straight Kurti enchanted with colorful floral prints all over its body and pair it up with the pants and similarly embroidered dupatta. They are lightweight and easy to carry, thanks to their fabric while giving an irresistible look to the wearer at an event.
5. Cotton Embroidered Beige Patiala Suits - A typical Punjabi look is getting popular more and more these days among women for any type of event. For a perfect and adorable casual look, opt for these cotton beige casual salwar suits with contrasting maroon Patiala salwar and dupatta. It will surely make you a center of attraction at an event. The Kurti is adorned with thread embroidery and patchwork at the border.
Buy Casual Salwar Suits Online At StyleCaret!
If your wardrobe is missing out on some of the alluring casual salwar suits, then grab them online at StyleCaret. With class quality fabrics and a plethora of design options, you can choose any of your favorite designs at your convenience.
You can get them delivered to your doorstep with just a few clicks away. Also, we at StyleCaret offer you a worldwide shipping facility to make the ethnic wear accessible across the globe.
Are you looking for a discount? If yes, then we have brought a fantastic offer for you. You will get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds cool, right? So, hurry up and grab your favorite pieces of casual salwar suits online to uplift your style quotient.
FAQs On casual salwar suits
1.Which types of bottoms can I pair up with casual salwar suits?
These ladies women are experimenting with palazzos, pants, churidars, leggings, cigarette pants, or sharara as well as ghararas for a trendy and fashionable look.
2. Can I wear casual salwar suits as daily wear?
You can opt for cotton or silk salwar suits with beautiful prints and embroidered work. The fabric is lightweight, soft, and breathable.
3. Which hairstyles are best with casual salwar suits?
You can go for loose curls as well as side french braided hairstyles. They look cool and chic.
4. Which accessories should I wear with casual salwar suits?
Go for elegant earrings like chandbalis, or jhumkas and complete your look with a charming bracelet and a fancy clutch.
5. Which colors are best for casual events?
From pastel shades to bold, they look good on every occasion.