Chanderi Salwar Kameez
Indian festivals and traditional functions are incomplete without the ethnic wears. The traditional attires makes the occasions cheerful and enjoyable. For women, one such attire is the salwar kameez. It is a two-piece garment with a dupatta that speaks the fashion out of ladies. If you are looking for a ravishing outfit, then try out the trending chanderi salwar kameez. These salwar suits are famous for the intricate floral motifs and other embellishments made on the lightweight fabric.
Chanderi salwar kameez is the outfit that will give you a luxurious look that, too, with soft and light fabrics. The smooth and delicacy of chanderi fabric makes it a must-have outfit in every woman's closet.
The chanderi fabric emerges from the Madhya Pradesh State of India. It is a fabric woven with cotton yarns in golden zari and silk. This weaving results into a lightweight, shimmering, sheer textured fabric with an exquisite luxurious feel. The chanderi fabric was worn by royal families in ancient times. Hence, it is also famous as the Royal Indian Silk. The blend of cotton with silk and golden zari gives a sophisticated look to the wearer. It is a season-friendly fabric and suits women of all age bars. Also, the color variants provide many shades that go with every skin tone.
Uplift your style quotient with Chanderi Salwar Kameez
Add the chanderi salwar suits to your coveted raiments and make your closet full of fashionable and irresistible traditional outfits. You might have come across situations where you spend hours looking for the best outfit that suits the event. And the most tedious task arrives when you have to choose from the ethnic wears. But, with the chanderi salwar kameez, you won’t have to do so. It will be a handy outfit that will add charm to your personality. The lightweight and soft texture will make you feel comfortable. You can make it your go-to outfit whenever you want to get ready in a short time.
The glam of chanderi salwar suit is such that it suits every occasion, right from casual to formal. You can also wear it to traditional functions, weddings, and festivals. The floral motifs, human-figures, buttis, embroideries, and block prints on the salwar kameez looks exceptional with a combination of vibrant colors.
If you want to have a clear idea of when to wear the chanderi salwar kameez, then below you will find the perfect occasions to don them.
Office wear: Do you need a lovely office wear attire? If yes, then pick up the monotonous shades available in the chanderi salwar suits. Many women wear salwar suits to the office as it goes with the office norms. You, too, can make your office wear more pleasing by dressing up in the ethnic attire with the chanderi salwar. Most of them are adorned with embroidery and prints on the sleeves and edges that look pretty and attractive.
Casual Wear: If you are tired of wearing the same outfits in your daily wear, then try the palazzo style chanderi salwar suits. They are available in different colors and patterns that you can add to your casual salwar suits. You can even put them up while lounging at home or while spending your leisure time.
Festival: Festivals feel incomplete without the traditional outfits. To add a spark to the festivals, you can sport a designer chanderi salwar kameez. It comes with a fancy dupatta that compliments the overall outfit. The zari work along the neckline, edges of salwar kameez, and along the dupatta border makes it a perfect festive wear. This salwar kameez is adorned with block prints and embroidery work that enhances its appearance.
Wedding: Create a regal look at your friend’s wedding with the fascinating navy blue color chanderi salwar suit that has a bright red churidar with the embellished dupatta. Enhance your looks with a matching piece of jewelry and pair with a strappy sandal to be your best. The perfect way to drape a designer dupatta is to keep it on one side of the shoulder in the same way as you drape the pallu of a saree.
Party Wear: If you need to attend a grand soiree but want to have a comfortable traditional look, then get the light shaded chanderi salwar kameez. It will shimmer in the sparkling theme of evening parties and make you the show stealer among everyone.
Look Like A Diva With Trendy Range Of Chanderi Salwar Kameez For Wedding At Stylecaret
If you are a silk-lover and want the sheer luxury of lightweight fabric, you should try an elegant range of Chanderi Salwar Kameez Online from Stylecaret. Chanderi is one of the most popular and preferred fabrics for salwar suits among Indian ladies of all age groups since it is available in a variety of Chanderi silk cotton, pure silk, and Chanderi cotton to choose from. Nowadays women are preferring a stylish range of Chanderi salwar kameez and sarees for any type of occasion whether it is casual, formal, or traditional, etc. due to its sheer, firm, and shining texture. If you are also looking for an authentic platform to buy Chanderi Salwar Kameez Online, you are in the right place. We have every type of salwar suit right from Anarkali, Straight, Pakistani, Abaya, Patiala to Jacket, Palazzo, or Sharara you can choose as per your fashion requirements, size, and color combinations. This ethnic Indian fabric gives you a classy and attractive look with silk and gold zari.
Check out our exclusive and exquisite range of Chanderi Salwar Kameez With Price. Whether you want to keep your look heavy or simple & light, we have amazing Chanderi salwar kameez designs with sequins, mirrors, stones, beads, and pearls with Resham zari. You can also choose from our printed Chanderi salwar kameez with brocade, flower, and patchwork designs. For a complete and glamorous look, add some beaded jewellery with a good hairdo.
1. Heavy Embroidered Chanderi Kurta With Chanderi Palazzo - Do you like to keep your look completely traditional with a voluminous silhouette? Try these beautifully embroidered red chanderi salwar kameez with a mismatched palazzo like white shaded. The long chanderi Kurti is adorned with the same colors of yarns and embedded with mirrors on the borders and sleeves. It will look amazing.
2. Jacket Style Party Wear Chanderi Salwar Kameez - The short outer brocade jacket in turquoise green color will give you a modern and contemporary look on any occasion. While pairing it up with the A-Line multiple slit Kurti with cream palazzo will enhance your personality. This chanderi Kurti is available in a round neck with short sleeves while the jacket has a deep round neckline. It gives you a stunning look.
3. Exceptional Monochrome Style Chanderi Salwar Kameez - Try a stunning and diva-like look with the pretty pink monochrome style chanderi salwar kameez. It will look classy and unbeatable at any event. You can experiment with the neckline like round or boat-neck and length of sleeves. Pair it up with the classy palazzo and complete your look with flats and minimal jewelry.
4. Asymmetrical Chanderi With Pencil Pants - For a modern and contemporary look, you should try these asymmetrical chanderi salwar kameez and pair them up with contrasting pencil pants, leggings, or churidars, etc. The light pastel colors like pink, orange or yellow, etc will look amazing in these Kurtis. The designer hemlines, drapes, and cuts make them a unique choice.
5. Chanderi Brocade and Net Patiala Suit - Looking for a Punjabi girl’s traditional silhouette? Then you should try these beautiful green Patiala chanderi salwar kameez with brocade and net designs. The kameez is adorned with stones, lace, and beautiful patchwork while teaming it up with an amazing red bandhani printed Patiala salwar and chiffon jacquard dupatta will give you an eye-catching look.
Buy Chanderi Salwar Kameez Online At StyleCaret!
If you are looking to buy these captivating chanderi salwar kameez, then grab them online at StyleCaret. You don’t have to tire yourself by visiting the local shops or showrooms to find them. Just look for your favorite color and place the order. We are sure you will be happy with your purchase.
We at StyleCaret make sure to provide you with the best quality traditional attires. You can get the salwars delivered at your doorstep with few clicks away. Do you stay out of India? No worries. You can still have them with our worldwide shipping facility.
Furthermore, we have a great deal for you. You can get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds interesting, right? So, get ready and grab your favorite chanderi salwar kameez online before they are sold out.
You can also explore our trending varieties of Crepe Salwar Suits, Velvet Salwar, Khadi Salwar Kameez, Jute Salwar Kameez and many more on the site.
FAQs on Chanderi Salwar Kameez Suits
1. What is Chanderi silk fabric?
Chanderi is a traditional Indian ethnic fabric made by weaving in silk and golden zari in pure cotton yarns. They are known for their lightweight, sheer texture, and luxurious feel.
2. What is Chanderi cotton?
Chanderi is a traditional weaving technique that produces three types of fabrics - Chanderi silk cotton, pure silk, and Chanderi Cotton. They are recognized by their colorful motifs embedded on the fabric.
3. Which fabric is best for salwar kameez?
Since cotton is highly absorbent and airy, it is the most preferred fabric for salwar kameez. Other fabrics include georgette, satin, linen, chanderi, and silk, etc.
4. Can I wear Chanderi Salwar Kameez during summer?
Its lightweight properties make them a popular choice to be worn in summer. It is available in bright colors with a blend of cotton with light silk and some zari work on it.
5. How to wash chanderi cotton?
You should use a mild detergent and cold water for washing at home. Avoid drying it in direct sunlight.