Indian traditional clothing is so versatile that every attire has a unique formation, which makes it look regal and outstanding from other outfits. One such elegant attire which has been in trend for many years is the churidar suit. The churidar (also termed as ‘Chudidaar’) is narrow-bottom wear that is worn below the tunic or kurtis. It has the same appearance as leggings, but it is made with the different fabric that resembles the tunic or kameez.
The dupatta, churidar, and kameez together form the churidar suits, which creates the perfect ethnic attire for women of every age bar. They have always been the first choice of every woman, be it petite or tall. The narrow and body-fitting churidar suits make your body look perfect by revealing the shapes and outlining your silhouette.
You can opt for the churidar suits for any occasion, be it formal or casual. Also, they fit into every event type, right from modern to traditional. The main reason behind their prominence is the effortless drape and comfortable fitting. You don’t have to bother about carrying these suits as they fit perfectly over your body and make you look chic.
Look splendid with the churidar suits
Discover your style statement by choosing from the myriad of patterns, colors, and designs available in the churidar suits. Make your closet more adorable with the exquisite embroideries and prints engraved on these suits. We are sure your friends and family will fall in love with your exclusive choice of ethnic wears.
You can add these comfortable pairs of churidar suits to your casual wear, office wear, wedding wear, party wear, and even festive wear attires. Also, the churidar suits are made from a range of fabrics, which gives you the option to select them as per the season’s choice. You will have countless options to choose from, right from cotton, silk, georgette to net, and many more.
If you want to have a clear idea on which churidar suit you can choose for yourself, then have a look at the below-mentioned suggestions.
Looking for a casual wear outfit? Select the cotton or silk salwar suits that are adorned with intricate designs and block prints. The soft and silky texture of both these fabrics will make you feel at home. You can wear these straight suits while lounging at home or meeting your friends for a casual get-together.
Want to revamp your office wear attires? Try the cotton satin salwar suits filled with vibrant monotonous shades and block prints that go perfectly with the office norms. You can perk up your dressing style by opting for cheerful shades and attractive designs that can make your day bright and productive.
Need to have a designer traditional wear outfit for a wedding? Grab the heavy designer salwar suits or the banarasi silk salwar suits which have zari and prints made out of golden and silver threads. Some of them are embellished with sequins work or stonework to make them look grandeur. These churidar suits have a designer dupatta, which also has intricate designs and prints along the edges. For a majestic look, you can drape the dupatta on one side of a shoulder like the pallu of a saree. Embellish the outfit with a matching piece of statement jewelry, and you are good to go.
Want to make your festive wear fascinating? Try the luxurious chanderi salwar suits that have a magnificent appearance because of the alluring piece of fabric and enhancing artwork. They will sparkle up your festival celebration with the cultural bliss. You can accentuate your looks by wearing a designer necklace and jhumkas that go with the churidar suit’s color shade.
Select From The Exclusive Collection Of Churidar Suits For Wedding To Reflect Your Style
Churidar suits are the most common and admired ethnic Indian attire among women across the world. When it comes to team up any straight or Anarkali Kurti, we look for a perfect type of bottom that not only looks nice with it but also gives us a complete and voluminous silhouette. The best and all-time favorite type of bottom among ladies is none other than Churidars. Be it a formal gathering or casual event or any other auspicious occasion, these Churidar Suits are the go-to option for women of all categories. If you also want to buy Churidar Suits online, simply visit Stylecaret. You will fall in love with our impressive and amazing range of churidar suits.
The churidars give a leggings look-alike appearance but their fabric, cuts, and curves are what make them a preferable choice over all other bottoms like palazzos, shararas, etc. Women of all ages find these Churidar suits comfortable to wear and carry. We have brought you a wide range of stylish and elegant Churidar Suits online. From heavily embroidered with zari and sequins work to simply printed ones, from cotton, georgette to silk, and from bold colors to vibrant hues of shades, you can choose the best one as per your fashion preferences. The outstanding use of colors, patterns, and designs make them an ideal choice for special occasions. Check out the exclusive and latest Churidar Suits with price on our site.
Here we are sharing our collection of stylish and elegant churidar suits you can pick up and embark on your traditional presence at any events or occasions.
1. Denim Churidar Suits - If you are looking for an indo-western look to glorify your overall appearance, opt for these denim churidar suits. This could be a perfect traditional twisted modern add-on to your wardrobe to make you look cool and confident all the time. It is one of the trendiest and charming churidar suits the women of all the categories are falling for. The cool denim kurta is the most prominent feature of these churidar suits. You can choose either blue or black denim kurta while do not forget to pair it up with vibrant churidars like red or maroon etc.
2. Sleeveless Churidar Suits - For a modern yet traditional and comfortable silhouette at any event, you should opt for these sleeveless churidar suits. They can be an ideal choice to be worn in summer but you can also wear them in almost any season. You should pick them in light and sober colors like yellow or pink while the simple thread work of these suits makes them beautiful. Go for the combination of light bright colors with heavy neck embroidery.
3. Anarkali Churidar Suits - For a perfect traditional appearance, opt for our wide range of Anarkali churidar suits. They are available in a variety of fabrics, colors, designs, and patterns. Make your look adorable with either heavy sequins, mirror work, or light golden zari work. Do not forget to pair them up with the matching dupatta. It is one of the most-loved and trendy styles these days among women. What makes it more special is the voluminous approach of the flared skirt of Anarkali Kurtis that gives ladies a traditional and gorgeous look. Make sure that your Kurtis has long churidar sleeves for a heavy look.
4. Front Cut Churidar Suits - The front cut or let’s say mid-cut or mid-slit, these churidar suits are in the trend now and quite popular among women these days. Their modern front cut is the only thing that makes their pattern unique and impressive. These front cut churidar suits with churi sleeves and churidar salwar can give any women a desired look at any event.
5. Pleated Churidar Suits - A perfect and excellent summer traditional ethnic attire, if you are looking for something different yet trendy and appealing, opt for them. The amazing pleats design is what makes them an innovative and adorable choice among all the ladies out there. You must go for the colorful pleated Kurtis for a mesmerizing look.
Buy Churidar Suits Online At StyleCaret!
Make sure to add these enticing pieces of churidar suits to your wardrobe that will reveal your fashion statement. Also, you can check the stitching status of every outfit to determine whether it is semi-stitched or unstitched so that you can decide on buying them as per your convenience.
You can get a wide variety of patterns and colors in straight suits online at StyleCaret. It is a one-stop solution for the ethnic wishlist of every woman. You can get them delivered to your doorstep with just a few clicks away. Also, we at StyleCaret have a worldwide shipping facility to make the ethnic wear accessible for women across the globe.
Looking for a discount? Well, you get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. So, don’t waste any further second and buy yourself the charming straight suits to be the style diva among your family and friends.
FAQs on Churidar suits
1. What is a Churidar suit?
Churidar suits are the most common traditional ethnic attire among all the women across the world. They are narrow tight-fitted bottoms having leggings look-alike appearance but are made of different fabrics. They are longer than the length of the leg giving it a “Churi” look.
2. Is Salwar and Churidar the same?
No. They are different. You can easily recognize them as salwars are loosely fitted through the legs while churidar is tightly fitted.
3. Can I wear Churidar Suits on formal occasions?
Churidar Suits are one of those traditional ethnic attires that are considered a preferable choice for both casual as well as formal wear, thanks to their comfort and design that suits both the occasion.
4. Are Churidar in fashion?
Since you can pair up with any type of tunics and Kurtis, they are always in fashion and experience a great demand among women of all ages.
5. What is the latest fashion in suits?
These days women are going for Anarkali suits, straight suits, churidar, Punjabi and Jacket, and many more.