Decades ago, you could hardly find the readymade outfits. There were mostly dress materials available which women used to stitch as per their requirements. This trend was set aside for many years, and now it has again come into place with the varied sartorial choices. Dress materials are usually long pieces of unstitched cloth with desired patterns embroidered with the neck and sleeves design.
The most beneficial thing about dress materials is that you can customize them as per your size and need. Many people face issues with readymade dresses as most of them get loose-fitting outfits while others get tight-fitting ones. Are you unaware of your perfect body-size and want to stay away from the hassles of improper fitting clothes? If yes, then opt for the dress materials.
Discover your splendid fashion taste with the alluring dress materials
Getting the right fabric and design is one of the essential things you need to consider while buying the dress materials online. You can check the particular product’s description for the length and quality of the fabric. If you are looking for a comfortable casual or office wear outfit, then cotton will be the best choice for you. Silk, crepe, satin and chiffon dress materials are suitable for a designer outfit. While the luxurious chanderi, net or velvet dress materials are best picks for traditional occasions or grand soirees.
The most intriguing fact is you get a catalogue design which helps you in choosing the desired pattern and style. You can fulfil your sartorial requirements by either stitching a straight suit, churidar suit, or Patiala suit. The outlines of dress materials make it easy for you to decide on a pattern that suits your body type. Many of them are already embellished with neck design patterns so that you don’t have to keep searching for the best designs.
You can opt for heavy designer salwar suits patterns if you are looking for something to wear at weddings. The brocade and block prints look best for such grand events. Some of them are also categorized as party wear salwar suits if you have planned a celebration function with your family and friends. These dress materials are paired with a designer dupatta resembling the designer work with embroideries, prints and sequins work.
Most of the time, you have to compromise on the length of the sleeves as many ethnic outfits are either readymade or semi-stitched. But with the dress materials, you can stitch them as per your favourite style, be it sleeveless or full-sleeves. The best style for ethnic dresses is the 3/4th sleeves which look adorable and aesthetically pleasing.
Below you will find some of the popular styles of ethnic wear that you can try with the dress materials:
Grab the Patiala Suit dress material and customize it with a low back design. Put a beautiful latkan on the backside to enhance the grandeur of the dress. Pair this outfit with juttis or flat bellies and look fabulous as never before.
Get the light pastels in dress materials for a churidar suit or Anarkali suit. Pair them with designer jewellery to synchronize with the allure of dress material. You can wear high heels or strappy sandals that will make the best out of your looks.
Try the sharara suit dress materials with heavy embroideries, and sequins work for wedding functions. You can stitch a designer neck pattern and pair it with a beaded necklace which will help you in uplifting your style quotient.
Find The Gorgeous Dress Materials For Wedding at Stylecaret And Stitch As Per Your Requirements
Now you know that the main benefit of buying dress material is that they can be stitched according to your taste and fashion needs. If you are also willing to tailor a distinctive piece of desired salwar suits and looking for the exotic varieties of Dress Materials online, you are in the right place. We have a wide range of dress material options to choose from that features vibrant colors, elegant designs, patterns, cuts, and attractive embellishments. From silk, chiffon, georgette to velvet, satin, and crepe as well as animal prints, graphic prints to checked patterns and Polka dots, and many more. Now you can get custom-made salwar suits as per your fashion goals. Flaunt your unique silhouette with our top-notch and trendy dress material. Whether it is short or long Kurtis or loose or tight-fitted salwars, sleeveless or full-sleeved tops, we give you a range of choices to pick the best one and express your uniqueness. Check out our Dress Materials with price at Stylecaret.
Our exclusive collection of dress material features high-quality fabrics, irresistible styles, and a myriad of colors. Buy Dress Materials online at Stylecaret now and declutter your wardrobe with a personalized ethnic salwar suit collection. Whether you like printed dress material for everyday use or heavily embellished for special occasions, we have everything that you are looking for. At Stylecaret, we make your Dress Materials online shopping more fun with our trendy collection of all the items under one roof.
1. Embroidered Silk Dress Materials - Silk salwar suits are one of the most popular and loved varieties among women of all ages for special occasions. Here at Stylecaret, you can get the heavily embellished silk dress material with beautiful craftsmanship all over on the neck, sleeves, and borders. You can stitch yourself with a pretty desired type of salwar suit. Be it Anarkali, Chikankari suits, Patiala, Straight, Churidar, or anything you like. There is a wide range of other thick and heavy silk fabrics that you can choose from, like Mysore silk, Tussar silk, Banarasi silk, Jamdani silk, etc.
2. Cotton Dress Materials - Although silk is highly popular among women to flaunt their traditional beauty on special occasions, when it comes to daily or casual wear, cotton dress material never fails to register its presence. Printed cotton salwar suits are the most-preferred ethnic attires for women of all ages since they are comfortable to carry as well as breezy, soft and absorbent making them an ideal choice to be worn in any season. You can opt for our brocade or block printed pure cotton dress material for churidar, straight and many more types of suits as well as can consider blended fabrics such as cotton silk, cotton jute or cotton viscose, etc. Also, you can have a myriad of colors and shades to choose from.
3. Georgette, Crepe, And Chiffon Dress Materials- These are some other types of dress materials you can choose from to stitch your favorite salwar suits such as Anarkali, Patiala, Straight, Jacket, or anything that you want. One of the most popular types of dress material is georgette, known for its soft feel, flowing silhouette, and thick texture making it a suitable fabric for heavy embroideries and embellishments. At Stylecaret, you can get heavily embellished georgette dress material with sequins, mirrors, pearls, stones, or heavy golden zari or Resham work. Choose as per your taste and fashion needs. Opt for chiffon to tailor elegant Anarkalis and Pakistani suits since they provide a graceful and voluminous look. Crepe, on the other hand, is quite famous for its wrinkled and light appearance. You can also consider the gorgeous and elegant salwar kameez materials like satin, velvet, and many more with net layers.
Buy Dress Materials Online At StyleCaret!
While buying the dress materials online, you need to keep in mind that you should not fall for low-priced materials. The reason being, as they are made of low quality, their texture dishevels after a few washes. So better buy the high-quality fabrics to make your purchase worth it. You can find a variety of colours and design patterns in dress materials at StyleCaret, which carries both the traditional and modernist look.
We take utmost care in providing classic quality dress materials to make your fashion style more engaging and glamorous. StyleCaret offers worldwide shipping of products to make the ethnic wear accessible in every corner of the world.
Are you looking for a discount? Well, we have an excellent offer for you. You can get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds fantastic, right? So, hurry up and grab your favourite dress materials online and amp-up your chic meter.
If you want to explore the semi-stitched dresses, then have a look at the varieties of Pakistani Suits, Bhagalpuri Silk Salwar Suits, Brocade Salwar Suits, and many more on the site.
FAQs on Salwar Kameez Dress Materials
1. Which are the best dress materials for salwar kameez?
Silk, satin, linen, cotton, chiffon, and georgette are some of the best dress materials popular for stitching different types of stylish salwar kameez.
2. What are unstitched dress materials?
Unstitched dress material implies a long piece of clothing that you can get stitched as per your requirements, size, and fashion trends.
3. What are the most comfortable dress materials to wear?
Cotton or linen is one of the most comfortable dress materials to wear in salwar kameez. Thanks to their absorbing properties which makes the fabric breathable and soft.
4. How can I recognize the best quality fabric?
There are different standards to check the quality of different dress materials. For example, you can consider their color quality, finishing touches as well as fiber weave, etc.
5. Which fabric is best for Kurti?
Chiffon, georgette, jute, silk and net, and many more you can consider for Kurti.