Georgette Salwar Suits
Salwar Suits are one of the most adorable ethnic attires in Indian culture. They create a remarkable appearance due to the variety of fabrics, prints, and designs. One of the outfits which are creating a trend in the ethnic wears are the georgette salwar suits. They have made their way into the hearts of many women because of their sheer elegance and designer artwork.
Georgette is a lightweight, crepe fabric made with the yarns of silk and other synthetic materials. It is a slightly soft and crumpled piece of fabric that drapes beautifully over the body. It has a matte finish and gives a translucent feel. Georgette was introduced back in the twentieth century by a French dressmaker Georgette de la Plante. Gradually, the designers started experimenting with this fabric and created many attractive outfits.
Georgette Salwar Kameez are available in many different styles to suit every personality. You can get the knee-length kameez with a body-fitting churidar or a full-length suit that appears like a gown. These georgette salwar suits also have the palazzo suits that offer flowy bottom wear.
Look ravishing with the georgette salwar suits
Have you ever tried the georgette salwar suits? If no, then we will introduce you to different styles of georgette suits that you won’t be able to resist from buying. We have arrayed them as per their patterns and prints to make your search more convenient.
Designer Bridal Wear Palazzo Georgette Suits: This outfit looks exceptional as it is adorned with intricate embroidery work. It also has the sequin work on the front side to give a designer appearance to the salwar suit. It is available in bold shades that will grab the attention of many people out there. The combination of palazzo pants with a designer and heavy work georgette salwar kameez will be a perfect choice for weddings or receptions. You can even wear it at your engagement if you want to have a contemporary look.
Pakistani Bridal Georgette Salwar Suit: If you need to attend a wedding, then try out the Pakistani suits embellished with heavy stonework. You can even wear them at your own wedding as they are adorned so beautifully that it will make you look like a princess. They are available in churidar suits as well as palazzo suits to fulfill the wishes of every desiring women. Many Salwar suits even have floral embroidery with white threads that contrasts with the monotonous shades.
Faux Georgette Anarkali Suit: Faux georgette is the fabric made of twisted yarns of polyester, nylon or rayon. The Anarkali Style Georgette Salwar Kameez are in trend for many years and still marks the topmost position into ethnic wear. They are available as long gowns with bottom wear too. Adorned with patchwork along the neck and heavy embroidery or stonework at the bottom line of Anarkali suits makes it look attractive and glamorous. You can wear this suit to grand parties or at weddings.
Do you want to try an Indo-Western look for a wedding? Try out the pure faux georgette salwar kameez with a long A-line suit that splits at the waistline of your body and keeps flowing with the air. You can select from a range of vibrant shades that suits your skin tone.
Embroidered Satin Georgette Salwar Suits: These suits are a blend of satin and georgette with the perfect combination of elegance and sophistication. They have designer prints on the neckline and edges of sleeves with small floral motifs all over the suit. You can wear this salwar suit while dining out with your family or visiting a close relative for any family function.
Bridal Wear Anarkali Suit: Want to be a stylish diva at your wedding? Then pick up the most trending bridal wear Anarkali georgette suits that goes with the luxurious feel of your wedding theme. The heavy designer work on the upper body with a slit from the waist gives this outfit an exceptional appearance. We are sure everyone will keep admiring you because of this splendid ethnic attire.
Faux Georgette Patiala Suit: This suit contains a salwar which has swirling and loose-fitting over the thighs and a narrow-fitting over the ankles. It looks adorable and attractive with a free-flowing fabric with colorful shades. The upper-garment, i.e., the kameez, is usually adorned with embroideries and stonework to make it pleasing. You can wear the Patiala suit at traditional functions or weddings.
Satin Georgette Sharara Suits: The salwar suits with long and broad bottom wear are known as sharara suits. This outfit is suitable for wearing at festivals and family functions.
A Stylish And Elegant Range Of Georgette Suits For Wedding At Stylecaret
Georgette suits are known for their rich, classy, and royal shining approach that glorifies any woman’s overall personality on many occasions like formal, casual, and party, etc. They are a popular choice these days because of their soft and flowy silhouette that can make girls look slim and confident. One of the finest fabrics in the market, the delicate nature of georgette adds charm and grace to any look. If you are looking for the best and trendy range of Georgette Suits Online, Stylecaret has got you covered. From intricate embroidery to classic embellishments, you can find a plethora of options in designs, patterns, and colors for a fashionable look. It allures physique well and women of all body types prefer georgette suits to look stylish, elegant, and pretty.
We bring you a range of several types of salwar suit made with georgette fabric such as Anarkali, Abaya, Patiala, Churidar, Pakistani, Straight, and many more. Buy Georgette Suits Online as per your choice and book your order now. You can give yourself an adorable look with georgette suits adorned with fine works like stone, thread, zari, sequins, and others. The lightweight and soft texture of the fabric make it a go-to option among women. Try the peach and orange georgette salwar suits with V- neck and three-fourth sleeves. The printed bottoms are decorated with bold, geometry stripes in vibrant colors to be paired up with. Check out our Georgette Suits With Price. No matter what you pick, you will always get the trendy and exclusive piece.
1. Front-cut Embroidered Abaya Style Suit In Maroon - A perfect blend of tradition with a hint of modern cut, this amazing piece of embroidered Abaya style georgette suit is a perfect piece for you to look flawless. The stylish front-cut Kurti is adorned with Zari, Dori, and Stonework which is intricately crafted on a round neck and full sleeve. Pair it up with matching pencil pants and a heavily embroidered dupatta.
2. Bottle Green Embroidered Asymmetric Sharara Georgette Suit - Seeking a stylish trendy look with traditional vibes? Try these intricately embroidered asymmetric suits designed with rich golden zari embroidery work and embellished with stonework. Teaming it up with heavily embroidered sharara will make you look amazing. They come with laced georgette dupatta both in matching green color.
3. Black And Grey Georgette Suits With Lehenga - Want to avoid the typical churidars or regular Palazzo or shararas? Then, opt for these black embroidered georgette suits with beautiful golden embroidery and pair it with heavily-embellished Lehenga in the same color. The intricate embroidery in fine golden yarns and beautiful floral designs give you a voluminous look.
4. Jacket Style Georgette Suit With Crop-top - If you want to give yourself a modish appearance, you should try these modern-looking jacket style georgette suits in sea green color. They come with crop-tops and pair them up with the dhoti style salwar and an outer floor-length georgette jacket will give you an adorable look. The crop-top has beautiful stone and beadwork with intricate embroidery.
5. Short Georgette Jacket With Long Kurti - For a modern twisted appearance, you should try this red and orange heavily embroidered jacket style georgette suit. The beautiful embroidery on the sleeves and borders of the Kurti in golden yarns gives it a stylish look while adding up a short orange georgette jacket is a next-level thing. Try a net dupatta with it.
Buy Georgette Salwar Suits Online At StyleCaret!
If you want to add these awe-inspiring pieces of Georgette Salwar Suits to your coveted raiments, then grab them online at StyleCaret. We are sure you will love these ethnic attires as they add a traditional feeling with a fashionable touch to the personality of every woman.
You can get them delivered easily to your doorstep with just a few clicks away. We at StyleCaret offer you the best quality ethnic outfits not only in India but also across the globe.
Are you looking for a discount? If yes, then we have a fantastic deal for you. You can get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. So, don’t waste any further second and buy yourself the most elegant georgette salwar suits.
FAQs on Georgette Suits
1. What fabrics can I prefer in salwar suits?
The most preferred fabric is cotton due to its lightweight and highly-absorbent properties. Other preferred fabrics are georgette, net, silk, satin, linen, crepe and velvet, etc.
2. How can I look stylish in georgette suits?
You should opt for cotton or georgette blended georgette suits with golden embroidery and a variety of embellishments. Complete your look with heavy jewellery and a good hair-style. Wear comfortable heels.
3. Which colors are best in georgette suits?
You can wear bold hues of shades such as black or grey etc. The additional colors are peach, red, orange, and many more.
4. What is the softest fabric?
Cotton or cotton blended silk is the softest fabric.
5. Which hairstyles are good on georgette suits?
You can keep your hair open or go for loose curls, or side messy bun, etc.