Net Salwar Kameez
Indian ethnic attire comes with a range of different fabrics that adds a unique touch to the outfit. One of the most splendid traditional wear that has stolen the heart of many women is the net salwar kameez. Being the trendy traditional wear, it will give a spark to your fashion collection. The varieties of patterns and prints creates a vast array of designer net salwar kameez that no can resist buying.
The fashion designers have made the net fabric so youthful that everyone falls in love with their creativity. You, too, can contribute to the evergreen trend by wearing the adorable net salwar suits and leaving your fashion prints in the eyes of other people. Even bollywood divas are seen wearing the net salwar suits in the movies and award shows.
Talking about the net fabric, it is a mesh-like fabric formed by fusing the yarns, looping, and knotting at particular intersections. It gives either a rough or smooth texture depending on the threads used to create the fabric. The origin of net material dates back to Indian and Western Civilization. Before 1980, the net fabric was made by hand-created knotted yarns, which resulted in specific geometric patterns. But, with new machines and power loom, it is created with a knitting machine.
Discover the different styles of Net Salwar Kameez
The net salwar kameez is created in many unique styles that suit every occasion, right from modern to traditional. The intricate patterns with delicate weavings makes it stand out as the royal attire in traditional wear. You will be amazed by the patterns in salwar suits combination that we have curated for you. Just have a look at the below-mentioned styles of net salwar suit and pick up your favorite one to be the style diva among your friends and family.
Party Wear Net Suit: Need to attend a grand soiree? Try the party wear salwar kameez embellished with embroidery, sequins, and moti work, which creates a regal outfit for royal events. Paired with a designer dupatta and loose bottom wear, this net salwar kameez will surely attract many eyeballs towards you. The attractive shades of baby pink, white, sky blue, and many other light shades with the contrasting embroidery work makes it a perfect party wear outfit.
Designer Net Sharara Suit: Looking for a traditional outfit to wear at the dance ceremony of your wedding? Wear the sharara suits enclosed with the net fabric that will flow with your dance moves. We are sure everyone will fall in love with the perfect blend of modern and traditional fashion at such a joyful event. This net salwar suit is adorned with heavy embroidery and patchwork that enhances its appearance.
Embroidered Anarkali Suit: The Anarkali suits look exceptionally pleasing with the heavy designer embroideries that cover the entire outfit with intricate patterns. The designer patterns over definite folds keeps this suit streamlined with fashion. The gradual spread of floral motifs into embroideries creates a stunning look that will make you look glamorous and inspiring. You can wear this Anarkali style net salwar kameez at your wedding day or even at royal parties.
You will find several patterns in this Anarkali suits that have a touch of net fabric, which amps up the creativity and fashion. Some of the net salwar suits comes with translucent fabric, which includes the net material on your sleeves. It contains varying patterns of embroideries that makes a beautiful and dazzling appearance.
What accessories will go perfect with the net salwar kameez?
You can opt for a beaded or diamond jewelry set with a matching shade of your salwar kameez. With white-colored suits, you can wear the pearl jewelry which will synchronize with the outfit. Always have dangling or drop earrings as they look perfect with the royal look of net salwar suit. If the salwar suits have high neck designs, then it is better to wear only the earrings and keep away the necklace.
Make A Grand Entry At Functions & Events With Stunning Range Of Net Salwar Kameez For Wedding At Stylecaret
The sheer and firm texture of net Salwar Kameez and sarees is hard to resist. The stiff and rough structure of the fabric is what adds charm and elegance to a salwar kameez and our overall personality at any event. The best thing about net Salwar Kameez is that they are extremely comfortable, carry a resistant silhouette, and easy to breathe. Are you looking for an exclusive and gorgeous variety of Net Salwar Kameez Online? Then, your search ends here. At Stylecaret, we have an adorable, classy, and exquisite range of net Salwar Kameez that have been picked out after surveying the latest trends of designs and patterns. Whether you are looking for heavily embellished georgette net Salwar Kameez, simple block printed chiffon net suits with patchwork, or intricately embroidered silk net Salwar Kameez with golden zari, Stylecaret is the perfect destination for Net Salwar Kameez Online Shopping.
Be it a formal get-together or casual, traditional ceremonies, we have an amazing gamut of Net suits available in irresistible color palettes from light pastel shades to vibrant bold color combinations. Check the latest and modern collection of Net Salwar Kameez With Price at Stylecaret. We have a variety of exceptional cuts and patterns such as A-Line, and straight cuts to Anarkali, Pakistani, Patiala, and many more you can choose from and make you fall in love with. Net Salwar Kameez and sarees have become a popular ethnic attire among women of any age group. Buy Net Salwar Kameez Online from Stylecaret and give your wardrobe a trendy and fresh makeover with stunning net Salwar Kameez.
1. Embroidered Net Straight Suit With Pants - Look tremendously smart and gorgeous in these grey, heavily-embroidered net Salwar Kameez which are beautifully adorned with contrast embroidered work with beads and rhinestones all over the front and sides. Pairing it up with a dark blue dupatta and pants allured with golden embroidery will add a hint of royalty to your look.
2. Party Wear Embroidered Net Lehenga Suit - Want to transform your look into a traditional silhouette but with modern vibes? Opt for these mustard yellow party wear net Salwar Kameez. The beauty of these suits is allured with eye-catching rich golden embroidery in flower & leaf patterns all over the lehenga while the Kurti has big-patterns on the borders and neckline. A perfect outfit for any occasion. Wear it with the amazing embedded dupatta.
3. Jacket Style Embroidered Net Salwar Kameez - You can look super trendy and classy in these magenta jacket-style net suits. The gown style flared kameez is adorned with an embellished net outer jacket having intricate rich golden zari and Resham work, stone and sequins embellishment on all over the body for a trendy and fashionable look. The lace details on the dupatta give it a heavy look. You can wear it with pencil pants or churidars or leggings etc.
4. Blue Gown Style Net Suits - For a more modern twisted look for your grand entry at any event, you cannot ignore the charm and magic of these gown-style net suits. The vibrant blue gown style net suit is designed with intricate zari, Resham, sequins, and beads embroidery work all around the body while the pre-attached pleated dupatta adds elegance to the overall suit.
5. Embroidered Net Pakistani Gharara Suit - Want to keep your look inspired by Muslim culture? Then opt for these subtle-embroidered Net Salwar Kameez in Pakistani style adorned with cascading zari with sequins and beads embellishments. They come with a laced matching dupatta with zig-zag gold embroidery on the edges of the borders. Pair it with a matching gharara and wear minimal accessories.
Buy Net Salwar Kameez Online At StyleCaret!
We are sure you have already fallen in love with the grandeur of this net salwar kameez. You can add the suit to your favorite traditional attire by buying it online at StyleCaret. You don’t have to visit the local shops and showrooms anymore because you can easily purchase the outfits online without any hustles.
We at StyleCaret offer you the best quality ethnic wears to make you voguish. You get can the products delivered to your doorstep, not only in India but in every corner of the world.
Looking for a discount? If yes, then grab a fantastic deal here. You can get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds great, right? So, don’t waste any further second and buy yourself the fabulous net salwar kameez to uplift your style quotient.
You can also explore our trending varieties of Bhagalpuri Cotton Salwar Kameez, Velvet Salwar Kameez, Chiffon Silk Salwar Kameez and many more on the site.
FAQs on Net Salwar Kameez
1. Which are the best fabrics in salwar suits?
Cotton always dominates the list with its lightweight and highly-breathable, absorbable properties. Other popular fabrics are georgette, silk, net, supernet, velvet, and many more.
2. Which type of fabric is net?
Net is a fabric in textile where the yarns are knotted at their intersections resulting in a variety of net fabrics.
3. How many types of nets are there?
Entanglement nets, surrounding net, seine nets, and trawls.
4. Which colors should I consider in Net Salwar Kameez?
You can opt for light pastel shades as well as bold colors.
5. How can I style my Net Salwar Kameez?
Wear embellished suits in bold colors. Opt for different hair-styles and keep good make-up.