India is famous for its traditional attires that represent the diverse cultures from different states. Similarly, we have the well-known Patiala Suits which highlight the cultural heritage of Punjab and Haryana. These suits are also famed as Punjabi Suits because the Punjabi women mostly wear them. But nowadays, you can see many women from different states inclining towards the grandeur of Patiala Suits.
Patiala Suits are basically the salwar kameez outfit where the salwar has baggy-pleated and loose twirly bottom around the thighs. The kameez can either be a short height kurti or tunic with the same material and design of salwar. Also, the designer dupattas with embellishments add charm to the Patiala suits.
You might have seen many bollywood divas flaunting the Patiala salwar suits in movies where the trend starts making its way into the hearts of women. As many women love to imitate the actresses, they fall for the grandeur of Patiala suits and start creating their style statement among family and friends. You too can experience the beauty of Patiala Salwar kameez by opting for the designer pieces that uplifts your fashion meter.
Look cheerful with the Patiala Suits.
Are you one of the women who love to keep a traditional touch alive in your outfits? If yes, then the Patiala salwar kameez are must-haves for your closet. The vibrant colours, enlightening embroideries, prints, sequins work and the awe-inspiring patterns will overwhelm you with their grandeur. You can always keep them as a go-to outfit whenever you want to get ready within a short time. Be it festivals or traditional functions, Patiala suits will always get you covered.
The timeless fashion of Patiala salwar suits always offers you numerous options right from fabrics to patterns. Such is the case with the glam of Patiala Suits. You can find all types of materials in these suits, be it georgette, satin, cotton, silk, chiffon, or chanderi. Mostly, the silky fabrics are in demand when it comes to Patiala salwar kameez because they give a soft and flowy appearance to the pattern. Many Patiala suits are available in the customized neck and sleeves design that offers a variety of choices for you. You can always turn towards them whether you want to attend a wedding or any family function. You can select them as per your preferences and interest.
Grab the heavy designer Patiala suits with patchwork and lacework along the neck and borderlines of salwar suit. You can wear them at wedding functions or even festivals. Embellish them with beaded or diamond jewellery and put on the juttis or flat bellies for footwear. We are sure you will find yourself grinning because of the compliments from your loved ones.
On the other hand, you have the standard pieces of Patiala suits with minimal prints and embellishments. The suitable fabric, either cotton or silk, can be the best pick for casual wear ethnic attire. You can wear these Patiala suits while spending time with your family or at festivals and small cultural events. They are paired with a soft and silky dupatta which has small floral prints and borders with thread work.
Depending on the work on these salwar suits, they can either be lightweight or a little heavy to carry. But, most of the time, the Patiala suits have proven to be the most comfortable outfit of all times. The reason being their effortless drape, perfect fitting and futuristic appearance.
The Patiala salwar kameez are easy to maintain as you need to take minimal care in handling them. It is better to give them dry-cleaning for the first two-three washes and then you can continue washing them at home. If you use a machine to wash, then make sure to keep the gentle wash active as it will not dishevel the threads and prints. If you need to hand wash them, then soak the salwar kameez in cold water with mild detergent. Avoid the use of brush as it may wear off the embroideries.
Buy A Perfect Range Of Patiala Suits For Wedding At Stylecaret That Suits You
Patiala suits are one of those traditional ethnic attires that make any woman look elegant, charming, and sophisticated on any occasion. It is the most-preferable, favorite, and adorned Punjabi ethnic attire women of all ages love to wear on special occasions and events. Thanks to their availability in various colors, designs & patterns, cuts, and fabric varieties making ladies fall for their uniqueness and style. At Stylecaret, we are offering a wide range of Patiala Suits Online at affordable prices. Our collection is available in a great variety of fabrics, colors, and works. You can choose your type according to your fashion requirements and flaunt your traditional silhouette on any occasion. From heavily embellished Patiala suits with sequins, mirrors, or zari and Resham work to digitally printed, from myriad of colors to a range of lightweight and comfortable fabrics, the choice is yours. Check out our latest and pretty Patiala Suits With Price and choose according to the budget and occasion accordingly.
The feature that makes these Patiala suits stand out from other ethnic wear is the loose-fitted pants with beautiful pleats at the top. This design is extremely comfortable and looks great on women of all categories. You can buy Patiala Suits Online from Stylecaret by choosing a wide array of the latest and trendy designs. We have an impressive collection of designer Patiala suits that will surely blow your mind.
1. Patiala Suits With Palazzo Pants - If you want to add a little bit of a modish touch to your traditional pair of Patiala, then opt for these Patiala suits with palazzo pants. Palazzos are in great demand and the favorable part is that you can experiment with them. Just pair up your vibrant colored trendy Kurti with designer palazzo pants for a flowy silhouette. You can find Kurtis and palazzos in different styles and patterns.
2. Dhoti-Style Patiala Suits - You can also opt for these Dhoti-Style Patiala suits for a modern twisted approach apart from palazzo pants. This is very popular among ladies to be worn on special occasions. These dhoti style pants come with slight variations that make them different from traditional Patiala salwar and give you a more trendy overall appearance. It is the best way to flaunt your traditional touch with flares.
3. Anarkali style Patiala Suits - If you want to keep your look traditional and voluminous at the same time, opt for these Anarkali style Patiala suits. What makes these Patiala suits is the long flared Kurti instead of the straight traditional Patiala Kurti. These Anarkali kameez come in intricate embroidery work all over its body. You should go for the heavily embellished Anarkali Kurtis with sequins, or mirror work and pair them with the matching Patiala salwar. They can be worn on any occasion to register your traditional appearance.
4. Patiala Suits With Shrugs Or Jackets - For a more extended modern silhouette, you can pair your Patiala suits with gorgeous jackets or shrugs. This chic outerwear adds an extra charm and style to your Punjabi look. You can experiment with short or long jackets and shrugs to look great in traditional outfits.
5. Traditional Patiala Suits - You can also try a wide range of heavily embroidered traditional Patiala suits to flaunt your traditional appearance on any occasion. They are quite famous among women of all ages out there. Opt for vibrant hues of shades like blue, red or maroon, etc. Do not forget to pair them up with the right accessories.
Buy Patiala Suits Online At StyleCaret!
If you want to add these alluring pieces of Patiala salwar suits to your coveted raiments, then grab them online at StyleCaret. We have curated the best quality ethnic outfits from different vendors across the cities. The benefit of online shopping is that you can browse through countless outfits without even leaving your comfort zone.
You can get them delivered to your doorstep with just a few clicks away. Also, we at StyleCaret offer worldwide delivery of our products to make the ethnic wear accessible for every woman across the globe.
Are you looking for a discount? If yes, then we have got you covered for that too. You get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds great, right? So, don’t waste any further second and grab your favourite pieces of Patiala suits.
You can also explore our trending varieties of sharara suits, churidar suits, Anarkali suits, Pakistani suits, and many more on the site.
FAQs on Patiala Suits
1. How many types of Patiala suits are there?
You can try two types of Patiala suits which are light pleated and heavily pleated. However, you can experiment with the Kurtis and drape dupatta in different styles.
2. What can I pair with Patiala suits?
Patiala salwars are loose-fitted bottoms you can pair up with the long or short Kurtis as per your preference. You can also add a style statement with waistcoats, blazers or jackets, etc.
3. Which fabrics are the best for Patiala suits?
Cotton, georgette, silk, satin, crepe, net, and rayon are some of the most preferred fabrics for Patiala suits.
4. Which types of shoes should I wear with Patiala suits?
You can consider Patiala suits with juttis or with stilettos to make your look fashionable. However, high-heels or loafers also look good on these suits.
5. How can I look attractive in Kurti?
You can pair your Kurti with the same color bottoms and complete your look with heavy jhumkas and heels.