Wedding Salwar Kameez
Indian weddings are popularly known for the grand themes, cultural functions, and heavy designer outfits that show traditional ecstasy. For women, apart from the sarees and lehenga cholis, salwar suits are a common wedding outfit that fits into every functional category. The bridesmaids start exploring the range of wedding salwar kameez to fulfill their bridesmaids' goals as soon as the wedding bell rings.
Our outstanding collection of wedding salwar kameez represents the rich and vibrant culture of India. The heavy embroideries, mirror work, stonework, Resham work, and embellishments will leave you spellbound with their beauty. The most comfortable and stylish wedding salwar kameez will undoubtedly make you fall for their allure and grace.
Even if it is your wedding day, you can select the awe-inspiring salwar suits from our wedding salwar suits collection to make your special day more memorable. You will look like a princess on the most important day of your life, and everyone else will have a hard time taking their eyes away from you. These salwar suits are made with fine-quality fabric and exceptional craftsmanship to meet the beauty of the wedding themes.
Look gorgeous and stunning with the Wedding Salwar Kameez
Whether you want to wear these suits at your wedding or your friend’s wedding day, you can select them as per various occasions. You will find a stellar collection of adorable wedding salwar kameez to wear on different occasions right from Mehendi ceremony to reception.
Let’s have an eye on some of the best possible wedding salwar suits that will go perfectly with the wedding functions.
Mehendi Ceremony: For the Mehendi ceremony, you need to dress up in the light and comfortable wedding salwar suits as you might need to sit for long hours. You can get the vibrant shades of purple, blue or green churidar salwar suits embellished with ornate embroideries and block prints. Try to get the cotton salwar suits or the luxurious chanderi salwar suits and add them to your wedding salwar suits collection so that you can have them handy in your busy schedule.
Sangeet Ceremony: Sport the dark shades of Patiala Salwar Suits that are adorned with golden threads on the edges of salwar kameez. Or you can also go for the timeless fashion of Sharara Suits to add a spark in the sangeet ceremony. You should definitely add one of these suits to your wedding salwar kameez collection as the loose bottoms look adorable when you move graciously over here and there. Also, the designer work adds a glamorous touch to your personality when you wear these suits on such grand occasions.
Haldi Ceremony: You can opt for light shades of yellow for the Haldi ceremony. It is quite obvious that your wedding salwar kameez may get spoiled because of the turmeric stains. So better opt for the light and comfortable palazzo suits adorned with classic hand-work that doesn’t look too heavy. For fabrics, you can choose the silk salwar suits, satin salwar suits, or crepe salwar kameez as they are impermeable and may keep your favorite salwar safe from spoiling.
Saat Phere: As Saat Phere is one of the most important functions at the wedding, you can have the glamorous Anarkali Salwar Kameez on your list of wedding salwar suits. You can have them in a variety of patterns, fabrics, colors, and embellishments that suit women of all body types. Look fascinating in the traditional theme and let your fashionable outfit speak for itself.
Reception: For receptions, you should reserve the heavy and glamorous outfits such as the Indo-Western Long Gowns or the butterfly net salwar suits in Anarkali style. They are stitched in a variety of styles to give a ravishing look to the wearer. The ornate embellishments and embroideries on net fabrics will provide you with a regal appearance that will enlighten your personality in the shimmering lights.
Get A Stunning Variety Of Wedding Salwar Kameez To Slay In Weddings At Stylecaret
In addition to lehengas and sarees, salwar kameez is the top most common, preferred, and favorite traditional ethnic attires among women to be worn & slay in weddings. If you are also searching for a unique, exceptional, and terrific variety of Wedding Salwar Kameez Online without compromising on comfort and style, then you are in the right place. Stylecaret has brought you the greatest range of wedding salwar kameez enchanted with breathtaking ornate embellishments, detailed embroidery, a myriad of color palettes, and use of the finest quality of fabrics. It keeps you refreshed, active, and hassle-free all day long. You can dwell into the latest and trendy collection of Wedding Salwar Kameez With Price in different styles and patterns like Anarkali suits, Dhoti suits, Patiala, sharara or bold jacket suits you can pair up with long capes and a variety of bottoms.
Along with beautiful wedding salwar kameez, you can also shop for lehenga suits & sarees, designer lehenga gowns, and many more indo-western outfits to embark on your modish appearance at weddings. Now get ready to rearrange your wedding wardrobe with our ravishing and classic range of wedding salwar kameez. Buy Wedding Salwar Kameez Online from Stylecaret. You will undoubtedly mesmerize by our exquisite styles and designs.
1. Net Embroidered Abaya Style Wedding Suits - No other style of wedding salwar kameez can beat the magic and elegance of Abaya style wedding suits. This wedding season, opt for this peach net embroidered Abaya suits in peach color. The floor-length Abaya Kurti is enchanted with golden zari and sequins work in lining & floral patterns while the black hues effect at the bottom gives it a contemporary look. Pair this full-sleeve net Kurti with net dupatta and churidar bottoms. It will look flawless at weddings.
2. Black Punjabi Suit With Mirror Work - A typical Punjabi look is being adorned by most women out there for weddings. Looking for a Punjabi bold silhouette in weddings? Opt for this Black wedding salwar kameez in Punjabi style. The straight Kurti has adorable mirror and zari embellishments in the neckline, sleeves, and bottoms. To keep up with the boldness of the suit, pair it up with a black Patiala salwar and lace bordered net dupatta. You will surely steal the show.
3. Purple Straight Wedding Suits With Pants - Looking for a ravishing but comfortable look in weddings? We have a perfect range of straight-cut net wedding salwar kameez in purple. They are beautifully adorned with floral Resham embroidery and further enchanted with sequins embellishments all over its body. It looks gorgeous and outstanding at wedding events. Simply pair it up with pencil pants and an enchanted net dupatta and get a perfect party look.
4. Asymmetric Pakistani Sharara Wedding Suits - Looking for a modern and trendy range of wedding salwar kameez for a cool presence? Try this dark green Pakistani wedding suit in asymmetric style and pair it up with sharara for a head-turning wedding look. The georgette asymmetric bell sleeve Kurti is enchanted with the zari embroidery and stone embellishments giving it an attractive look. Complete your look with the lace dupatta and heavily embroidered sharara in the buta-Patti pattern.
5. Jacket Style Palazzo Wedding Suits - If you want to give yourself a bold and chic appearance at weddings, you should try this black net jacket style wedding salwar kameez. The straight Kurti is attached with an outer long net jacket consisting of tremendous embroidery and sequins work giving it a breathtaking look. Pair it up with the embroidered pants and a similar laced dupatta.
Buy Wedding Salwar Kameez Online At StyleCaret!
Do you want to make an attractive and inspirational wedding salwar kameez collection? If yes, then grab the high-quality and aesthetically pleasing salwar suits available online at StyleCaret. You will feel overwhelmed with the grandeur and glamorous appearance of these salwar suits.
You can get them delivered in any corner of the world with our worldwide shipping facility. Your investment in buying these wedding salwar kameez will be totally worthy as you can wear them on any other grand soirees.
Are you looking for a discount? Well, we do have a mindblowing deal for you. You will get 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. So, hurry up and don’t miss out on these beautiful pieces of wedding salwar kameez.
FAQs On wedding salwar kameez
1.Which types of wedding salwar kameez are in trend these days?
More & more women are going for cigarette pants, dhoti style, palazzo, or sharara style suits and like to experiment with an additional jacket or cape style.
2. How Can I look elegant in a wedding salwar kameez?
For an irresistible look, you can add a short/long jacket or Kurti either in contrast or matching shades with heavy or printed embellishments. It will give you a chic and modern look. Do not forget to carry a clutch. Wear stilettos and keep an elegant hairdo.
3. Which footwears do wonder with wedding salwar kameez?
It depends on the type of suits. For example, go for high heels with Anarkali or Abaya style suits while juttis or mojris give a magical look with dhoti style or Patiala suits.
4. What colors are good for wedding salwar kameez?
You can choose pastel colors for day functions while going with bold colors like blue, purple, or maroon for night events is a good idea.
5. Is cotton a good choice to be worn at weddings?
With an attractive color combination, prints, and embroidery, cotton salwar suits can make you look stylish.