Half Sarees - The High-Class Traditional Attire
Sarees are the most elegant attire for women. The consistent inventions of new draping styles, fabrics, and designs have led to many fabulous outlooks in sarees. One of the most desirable among them are the half and half sarees. These sarees have gained tremendous popularity ever since they were discovered by the fashionistas.
Half and half sarees look ravishing with a unique pattern that is made by applying two different colors to the top and bottom of the sarees. Both the contrasting tones add a regal look to the sarees and make them adorable. Half sarees, when donned with perfect pleats, appear as lehenga choli, which is one of the reasons behind its popularity. These sarees look glamorous and modern with a pinch of traditionalism.
The half and half sarees are available in many fabrics like chanderi, silk, and georgette, which are famous for their lightweight and comfort. They are embellished with sequins, mirror work, and embroideries to accentuate their appearance. Some of the half sarees contain floral prints with heavy borders, which adds a grandeur look to the sarees.
The popularity of half and half sarees
The bollywood divas have always been a trendsetter for most of the bollywood sarees. The unique appearance of half sarees also made an entry into the bollywood sarees, which again became a trendy outfit amongst younger generations.
Have you seen Deepika Padukone flaunting her half saree in the movie ‘Chennai Express’? She looked so fabulous in those half sarees that the young ladies started following the same fashion steps once the film displayed her in songs and premier launches. Also, Alia Bhatt, in the movie ‘2 States’, made the same exuberating performance with the alluring half sarees.
Look gorgeous with the half and half sarees
The exceptional appearance of half sarees makes every woman fall in love with their alluring nature. The color combinations of these sarees can ramp up your style statement with an aesthetic outlook.
Imagine yourself draped in a bright red and yellow color half saree with a dazzling earring and a diamond necklace? Sounds beautiful, isn’t it?
You can add more such fashionable looks with the half sarees to various occasions and become a style diva for your family or friends. The aesthetic appearance of half sarees clearly defines their position in traditional sarees and wedding sarees.
So try some of our styling tips for half sarees.
- Look stunning with a color-blocked pink and orange half saree. The heavy stonework around borders and embroidered embellishments all over the saree will make you look gorgeous. Put on drop earrings and a diamond necklace to accentuate the look. You can pair this half saree with a full sleeves designer blouse. You can follow these tips and get ready to attend your close relative's wedding function.
- Is your favorite festival arriving soon? Be it Diwali or Dussehra; the vibrant half sarees will never make your return empty-handed. Try a chanderi silk saree with mustard and maroon color combination to make the festival vibes more cheerful. Put on gold jewelry to add glow to your outfit and look fabulous.
- Flaunt the gorgeous cream and yellow half saree with embroidery and stonework, which represents a royal ecstasy and suits any grand soiree. The dazzling effect of stonework on these sarees looks beyond perfection for women of all classes.
Flaunt Your Traditional Appearance With An Exclusive Range Of Half And Half Sarees For Wedding At Stylecaret
Half and half sarees are always a preferable choice among women of any category to be worn on any occasion due to their eye-catching combination of contrasting colors making them both simple and party wear at the same time. If you are also willing to transform your traditional silhouette with a modern touch, Stylecaret is the best place to get trendy and stylish designer Half Sarees Online at the best range. The use of contrasting hues of shades is the most recognizable features of these Half and half sarees where the pleats and the body of the saree to be wrapped around the waist is colored in one color while the pallu that goes onto the shoulder is colored in a completely different shade from the pleats. At Stylecaret, you can check out our variety of stylish and exclusive Half Sarees With Price and pick the best one as per your fashion goals. Depending on the colors, fabrics and works, they also need to be maintained carefully. It is always recommended to get them dry-cleaned for long-lasting.
These sarees not just give a voluminous look to women of any age group but also make them flaunt boldness in their overall personality. The popularity of these sarees has resulted in a wide range of color combinations on several fabrics from the net, faux georgette, crepe, viscose to silk, chiffon and even velvet, etc. You can Buy Half And Half Sarees Online with multiple options in color designs and patterns at an affordable range. We are offering an amazing availability of half and half sarees in different embellishments, colors, and fabrics.
1. Kali Style Half And Half Sarees - These types of half sarees are quite a trend these days. All credit goes to their adorable and unique kali styled patterns that give them a completely different look from regular half and half sarees. The lower drapes/pleats come with a unique kali pattern providing it a lehenga like illusion while the pallu can be pre-stitched. It is one of the most preferable choices for weddings or special occasions. Try net or georgette fabric in red and white shades with intricate embroidered details throughout. Pair it up with big earrings, bangles, and matching heels.
2. Beautiful Paneled Half And Half Sarees - Another famous type of half and half saree which you can try for glorifying your modern twisted silhouette at any event. The pallu in these sarees comes in a one single color while the lower drapes have a unique pattern with gorgeous horizontal panels in different fabrics and colors. Opt for embroidered added panels with vibrant hues of shades to give yourself an elegant and gracious look.
3. Modern Cutwork half sarees - This is the most gorgeous and stylish design in half sarees that you must try on your special occasion to register your presence. Cutwork half sarees never fail to win the hearts of the people. What makes these sarees different is the use of fabric at the entire pallu and the alluring cutwork with outstanding motif designs in detail. Plus, the broad border pallu gives you a heavy look for any type of event.
4. Floral Work Half Sarees - If you want your half and half sarees to be simple but elegant and eye-catching, opt for a wide range of floral half sarees available in different shades and fabrics. The beautiful floral designs all over the dupatta, blouse, and pleats are studded with the mirrors and give you a flawless look. Opt for the orange, pink, or peach shades.
5. Three-Sectional Half sarees - If you want to try something different and unique than standard two contrast colors in these sarees, you can opt for 3 Sectional half sarees. They come with the use of three fabrics, colors, or styles in the three sections of the same saree. They are more popular in georgette fabric consisting of floral and vibrant colors with different designs and patterns.
Buy Half And Half Sarees Online At StyleCaret!
Are you eager to have these eye-catching half sarees into your wardrobe? Then buy them online at StyleCaret with a hassle-free experience. Don’t worry about hunting the local shops and showrooms for finding a perfect half and half saree for yourself. You can grab the enticing pieces with high-quality fabrics here at StyleCaret.
The wide range of colors and designs with heavy work can make you look adorable and fashionable. We make sure that your favorite product will be delivered at your doorstep without bothering you at any point. Are you based out of India? No worries, ladies, we have worldwide shipping of our products to make these fabulous ethnic wear accessible to every woman.
Also, a fantastic deal is waiting for you. You get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds exciting, right? So grab this golden opportunity and add your favorite half sarees into the cart and place your orders.
Want to explore other variations of sarees? You can have a look at the heavy work sarees, chanderi sarees, or the traditional sarees available on our site.
FAQs on Half Sarees
1. What is a half and half saree?
Half and half sarees are the modern versions of regular sarees. They are quite famous among women with their attractive use of two contrasting colors on pallu and pleats.
2. How can I look attractive in half and half sarees?
You can pleat your sarees in different draping styles. Opt for light fabrics that are comfortable to wear and carry. Pick dark colors with heavy embellishments and team it up with elegant accessories.
3. Which colors should I wear in half sarees at weddings?
You can opt for green, rich gold, royal red, elegant blue, magenta, mustard or peach, etc. for your remarkable presence at weddings.
4. Are half sarees in fashion?
Due to their elegant and stylish combination of two different colors in a variety of fabrics and designs, they are the most preferred choice among women.
5. Which types of footwear can I wear with half sarees?
You can opt for classy stilettos, matching high-heels or wedges, etc.