Fashion is an evergreen field where new trends arise every now and then. One such trend which was quite loved during the 70-80’s era was the ruffle saree. But, the modern fashionistas have added a spark to the ruffle sarees and brought them back with a bang. The ruffle sarees have frills attached as a border to the pallu of sarees, which adds a ruffle appearance to the drape.These sarees also have ruffles over the blouse and sometimes all over the saree, which adds feminine detail to the sarees.
Ruffle sarees make mundane drapes funky and cheerful, which creates a unique style statement. The wide range of fabrics such as net, georgette, satin, silk, and linen are used in making ruffle sarees. These fabrics are wisely chosen as they fall off easily and make a flowy appearance. Also, the silk and soft textures make the ruffle sarees more aesthetically pleasing.
These sarees made an entry into the fashion world through the bollywood divas who flaunted them in movies and songs. Later on, the ruffle sarees were widely used in cocktail parties and award functions, which created a delightful appearance and also a trending contemporary attire.
Different Types of Ruffle Sarees
The ruffle style does not restrict to only one particular pattern. There are three different types of ruffle sarees which you can choose as per your preference.
- Pre-Stitched Ruffle Sarees:
These sarees have ruffles attached to the pleats at the lower end. They are ready to wear like a skirt, and the pallu needs to be draped over the shoulder. You can choose the pre-stitched ruffle sarees if you want to have a comfortable outfit. They are ideal for cocktail parties or for dance events where you need to have funky outfits that can be changed quickly.
Try the lighter shades of pink, blue, green, or orange, which looks beautiful with the pattern that creates a flowy appearance. Carry a hairdo with curls and brooch, which will make you look like a bollywood diva.
In tiered ruffle sarees, the ruffles are attached one over the other like a skirt. The frills swirl around the sarees and it gives an enticing appearance to them. You can wear these ruffle sarees to parties and casual get-together with your friends. Plan a retro theme and have a bash with all the old memories with the tiered ruffle sarees.
You can look for vibrant shades such as red, black, or maroon, which looks sensual and attractive. Don’t forget to pair the outfit with some statement jewelry that will enhance your personality.
In these sarees, the frilly ruffles are attached to the lower hem of sarees. They may or may not contain the ruffles along the border or pallu. This adds a fashionable mark to the ruffle sarees which you can wear at farewell parties.
Look stunning with the ruffle sarees
The specialty of ruffle sarees is that they look fascinating and cheerful when appropriately worn with perfect embellishments. You can get a lot of options in fabrics, types of frills, and colors that look adorable and classy. The net ruffle sarees set a topnotch in the fashion world with the sensual net material, which is translucent along with the charming frills. These sarees fit your curves and make your personality more attractive with their allure.
You can create your unique style statement by experimenting with the looks and making yourself a trendsetter among your friends with the ruffle sarees. You can also get a designer blouse to pair with these sarees to have a perfectly matching look.
Look At The Stunning And Stylish Range Of Ruffle Sarees For Wedding At Stylecaret On Low Rates
The trend of Ruffle sarees is quite in-demand these days among all the ladies out there. They have a chic silhouette one can look effortlessly classy and charming in these perfectly draped ruffle sarees. If you are also in love with these modish and trendy ruffle sarees, then you are in the right place. We at Stylecaret have got a gamut of fabric, designs, cuts, and color options in ruffle sarees for you to choose from. Explore our vast range of stylish, elegant, and exquisite Ruffle Sarees Online and pick the best one according to your fashion requirements. Ruffle sarees are a perfect combination of style and elegance that gives you a chance to experiment with your regular traditional look on an occasion with the right amount of modernity.
From cotton to georgette and net to silk, you can buy Ruffle Sarees Online in a range of different designs, patterns, and cuts. Ruffle sarees are enjoying an increasing demand among women these days, thanks to their unique frills attached to the borders of the pallu or pleats or in blouses make them a great option to be worn at parties, functions, and events. Check out our Ruffle Sarees With Price and flaunt your stunning look. We have a wide array of ruffle sarees featuring check patterns, intricately embellished details, frill border, and many more.
1. Striped Ruffle Sarees - Striped Ruffle Sarees are the perfect choice to flaunt your modish personality with exceptional and unique striped patterns. If you love stripes, you must try these ruffle sarees at once. They give you a chic look and add charm and style to your overall personality. You should opt for off white with lime green colors and printed patterns. It looks amazing.
2. Ruffle Layered Sarees With Embroidered Blouse - Some women are willing to keep their look heavy but with a few modern touches simultaneously. If you are also one of them, try these ruffle layered sarees. The multi-layers are well-crafted in the exceptional chiffon fabric with beautiful net embroidery blouses giving them a heavy and voluminous look. You should go for peach or lime colors. It will give you a royal and dramatic look.
3. Plain Ruffle Sarees In A Single Color - Want to flaunt your bold personality at an event? Go for these stylish and classy plain ruffle sarees in a single standard color like Black, Red, etc. Layered ruffles are in trend these days to add a little bit of drama to your personality. They are a great option for parties and functions etc. Give it a unique look by draping in a 70s retro look.
4. Designer Ruffle Sarees in Dhoti Style - If you want to add a fusion of traditional and latest trends in your ruffle sarees, opt for these Dhoti style ruffle sarees. They come with a dhoti style pattern with ruffled pallu giving it a stylish and trendy look while you can team it up with striped or checked-patterned sleeveless blouses. For a modern silhouette, the dhoti saree is a perfect choice.
5. Ruffle Neck Long Sleeve Blouse Ruffle Sarees - If you want to keep your look bold and elegant with collared designs, opt for these ruffled neck long sleeves ruffle sarees. The deep V-neck blouse with a ruffled collar blouse creates a volume and drama to your overall look while the plain or printed ruffle saree enhances its beauty on any occasion. With the ruffled hem of the saree, it looks graceful.
Buy Ruffle Sarees Online At StyleCaret!
Uplift your style quotient by buying the ruffle sarees online at StyleCaret because you will find a hard time in searching for them at local stores or showrooms. So, better switch to online shopping and get your favorite sarees delivered at your doorstep without any hustles.You can get them delivered in any corner of the world with our worldwide shipping facility.
Are you looking for a discount? If yes, then we have a fantastic deal ready for you. You can get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds interesting? Then head towards all the breathtaking and fabulous ruffle sarees available on this page and buy yourself your favorite ones.
You can also explore some of the trending sarees like bollywood sarees, net sarees, silk sarees and party wear sarees on our site.
FAQs on Ruffle Sarees
1. What are ruffle sarees?
A ruffle or frill saree is in trend these days. These sarees come with beautiful and flowy frills attached to them giving them a dramatic look.
2. Which types of ruffle sarees can I try?
You can opt for lehenga sarees, dhoti sarees, and many more with a variety of patterns and designs.
3. Which sarees are in fashion these days?
Dhoti style, monochrome style, cotton sarees, and peplum styles are some of the trendy sarees these days.
4.What are the different ways to wear ruffle sarees?
You can keep the pallu on one side of the shoulder by bringing it from the backside or keep it open or tie the end of the pallu on your wrist for a unique look.
5. Which fabrics work best in ruffle sarees?
You can opt for chiffon, net or georgette, etc.