Wedding Sarees - Look Fabulous With Traditional Attire
Indian weddings are always filled with bright, colorful traditional attires while some with a modern yet contemporary look. If your wedding is coming up, then grab the awe-inspiring wedding sarees arising from different corners of the country. Make yourself look like a princess with vibrant shades and heavy work wedding sarees.
You can look for a diverse range of traditional sarees that will show a contemporary outlook from your outfits and also add a rich cultural ecstasy to your special day. Your wedding trousseau is the only thing that you will cherish for a lifetime, so make it worth remembering and mark the epitome of perfection. Choose wedding sarees for all pre and post-wedding functions so that you don’t have to look after every outfit on your busy day.
Create memorable moments with stunning wedding sarees
The perfect wedding sarees help a bride transform into the most beautiful person present on occasion. That's the beauty of wedding sarees, which cannot be accomplished by any other outfit. Many brides also opt for lehenga choli, but adding a saree into your wedding wear will create a feeling or rich traditionalism and also make your wedding more glamorous.
Have you seen the real-life weddings of bollywood divas? They have always been adored in heavy work wedding sarees even though they plan a big fat Indian wedding. The culture and its values are shown through such beautiful and eye-catching ethnic attires.
You have many options right from Banarasi Silk Sarees, Bhagalpuri Sarees, Kanjivaram Sarees, Kerala Kavasu Sarees, and many others. These sarees have become a popular choice among brides for adding into their wedding sarees.
The gamut of designs and prints such as the brocade sarees, heavy work sarees, handloom sarees, handwoven sarees are available, each with a unique combination of art and creativity. The combinations of all these works in the fabrics of cotton, silk, georgette, chiffon, and net have offered a countless number of options for you to select your wedding sarees.
You can also opt for the supernet sarees and brasso sarees which have a pinch of modernization in the traditional wear. These sarees can enter your wedding sarees because of their comfort and ease to drape over the body. You will have to spend hours at your wedding with these sarees. So, if you want to have a hassle-free saree experience, then try these lightweight sarees.
If you want to add a regal look at your wedding, then the art silk sarees and tussar silk sarees are a perfect go-to for any bride.
Take A Look At Stylecaret’s Exclusive Collection Of Wedding Sarees With Price
A perfect wedding trousseau has a special place in every bride’s heart but when it comes to choosing the right types of wedding sarees to make it special and grand, it is not that easy as it seems. A gorgeous variety of wedding sarees help the bride transform her look for both pre-and post-wedding functions. If you are also in a dilemma about what type of wedding sarees you should pick-up, Stylecaret brings you a wide array of classy and beautiful wedding sarees online with plenty of options to choose from.
Your wedding trousseau is something that deserves to be remembered for the rest of your life. Hence, you need to be very careful to bring the essence of perfection. We help you in your wedding sarees online shopping by exploring the beautiful designs of stonework, zari work, and sequins to deliver a timelessly elegant silhouette. The most prominent feature of these sarees is that they come with the best quality material for blouses which you can get stitched according to your fashion preferences and complete your traditional look. Take a look at our exceptional collection and buy wedding sarees online.
1. Kanjivaram Sarees - Kanjivaram Sarees, popularly known as Kanjivaram sari or Kanjeevaram are perfect wedding attire for any bride. What makes them a preferable choice is their pure mulberry silk fabric with bold use of vibrant colors and metallic hues of gold and copper. They are made delicately by the Kanchi weavers and are quite popular among brides across India.
2. Patola Sarees - The double ikat weaving style of the saree makes them a considerable choice among brides across India. The intricate process of dyeing the thread makes the entire process of saree making time-consuming. No wonder they are expensive but are available in exceptional floral designs, geometric patterns, and impressive designs including motifs, etc. You can choose from a wide range of designer Patola sarees at Stylecaret.
3. Banarasi Sarees - Another popular wedding sarees for brides is none other than evergreen and eye-catching Banarasi Sarees. Their intricate brocade work makes all the brides out there fall for them while the richness of Banarasi weave is not hidden from us. Banarasi and brocade go hand-in-hand. You can choose from a wide range of Banarasi silk sarees with heavy embellishments such as sequins, zari work, or mirror work.
4. Paithani Sarees - Made from the pure and fine quality of silks, you can recognize these Paithani sarees by their unique square design borders and subtle peacock motifs on the pallu. They come from the town of Paithan in Maharashtra and are considered one of the most expensive wedding sarees types due to their rich craftsmanship and high-quality silk. Colorful and graceful borders with prominent details make it a perfect wedding attire for brides.
5. Chanderi Sarees - Because of its transparency and sheer texture of the fabric, all the brides out there like to wear them at their wedding functions. They are lightweight and famous for their glossy texture which makes them completely different from other sarees. They are made from high-quality fine yarns and attract brides with their use of impressive motifs such as peacocks, lotuses, coins, or geometric, etc.
Look ravishing with splendid wedding sarees
If you are confused about the color combination for wedding sarees that will go with the flow of your wedding theme, then we have an array of some useful tips for you.
- Look for a color that will contrast with your wedding theme’s color. If you have a dark wedding theme, then choose the light pastel color for your wedding sarees and vice versa.
- Make sure what fabric suits you the most. If you are uncomfortable with silk, then choose the satin georgette sarees which have the same appearance as silk but feels a little comfy. Choosing the right fabric for wedding sarees is also essential as it will affect the color appearance of the sarees in bright lights.
- Red is the popular choice of brides for wedding sarees. But you can add a twist to this fact and make a unique appearance with different colors.
- Some of the famous and attractive color combinations for wedding sarees are dark green and red, blue and pink, yellow and magenta, black and maroon, mustard and navy blue, etc.
Buy Wedding Sarees Online At StyleCaret!
Find your perfect wedding trousseau from a range of adorable wedding sarees available online at StyleCaret. You can customize your choices and have them delivered at your doorstep without bothering to go out and search them in the showrooms.
You can also make your wedding sarees more enticing by trying various draping styles and adding a glow to your wedding. Are you out of India, but still, need to have the traditional wear into your wedding? No worries, we at StyleCaret will make them delivered to your doorstep in any corner of the world. You will get the rich quality wedding sarees from StyleCaret, and we are sure that the beauty of these sarees will put a smile on your face.
And yes, you can make your purchase more worthy by grabbing a fantastic deal. Want to know about it? Well, you get a 100% cashback as reward points if it's your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds fantastic, right? So, hurry up and check out your favorite wedding sarees from a gamut of sarees available on this page.
FAQs on Wedding Sarees
1. Which types of sarees are best for weddings?
You should opt for silk, cotton, chiffon, georgette, or linen sarees with vibrant and vivid shades of colors such as maroon and red sarees with golden borders or pink, orange as well as light blue and gold one.
2. Why are yellow sarees famous at weddings?
The most prominent reason behind this is that yellow is an eye-catching and striking color. This is why it is considered one of the most vibrant and favorable colors to be worn on traditional occasions. You can opt for our latest collection of designer wedding sarees online.
3. What is the cost of a wedding Kanjeevaram saree?
The most popular wedding attire of all the time, a genuine Kanjeevaram bridal saree usually ranges from INR 6000-50,000 and can go higher depending on the work.
4. What colors should be avoided for wedding sarees?
You can opt for any color except black and white. Although these can be a great choice for an office function or a party, the vibrant hues are the best for a perfect bridal silhouette.
5. Why are most wedding sarees red?
The traditional ethnic saree is not just a piece of clothing that is supposed to be wrapped around your waist. It is more than that especially in Indian culture where the red color signifies Durga, the symbol of strength and power.