Marriage is a lifelong celebration of a caring companionship, unconditional love, and a bond that transcends the boundaries of actions, thoughts and emotions. While every day is equally important for two souls intertwined in a marital bond, some days stand out from the rest. One such day of immense importance for couples in the Hindu Religion is Karwa Chauth.
Married women across India celebrate Karwa Chauth by observing a day-long fast from sunrise to moonrise on the “Chaturthi” of the Kartika Month of the Hindu calendar. Before breaking the fast, wives offer “Argya” to the moon and pray for a healthy, prosperous, and long-life of their husbands. Karwa Chauth is the epitome of the commitment of a wife towards her husband , and a display of the strong will she possesses when it comes to the well-being of her husband.
Karwa Chauth Captions To Pour Your Heart Out!
1. I love you to the moon and back. Just as the moon waxes and wanes through the seasons, may the ups and downs throughout our lives bring us even closer together.
2. I am your Moon, you are my Sun, With Stars as our witness let’s vow to unite as one.
Your loving light makes me shine bright, even in the dead of the night,
We are as inseparable as the moon and moonlight!
3. May the magical moonlight guide us through the darkest of times, and may the heavens and the stars witness our bond grow stronger together with every Karwa Chauth!
Happy Karwa Chauth My Love!
4. Marriage: Love is the reason. Lifelong friendship is the gift. Kindness is the cause. Till death do us part is the length. Happy Karwa Chauth.
5. I never wanted the stars, Never asked for the moon,
I like them right where they are, All I want is you.
Happy Karwa Chauth!!!
Karwa Chauth Captions For The Picture-Perfect Couples!
1. “Love knows no bounds–not even the cycle of the moon. Celebrate the power and joy of love this Karwa Chauth with your loved one. #KarwaChauth”
2. Let us celebrate the beauty of love and connection this Karwa Chauth. Celebrate soulful devotion, caring hearts and a romantic bond that bring us ever closer to one another!
3. Celebrating our love and commitment on this special day. Happy Karwa Chauth, my partner in crime.
4. Fasting together, praying together, and loving each other more with each passing year. #HappyKarwaChauth to my better half.
5. May the colours of our companionship and togetherness deepen every day. Happy Karwa Chauth.
6. The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little ‘extra’ every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live. Happy Karwa Chauth.
Karwa Chauth Captions & Wishes From Wife To Husband With Love!
1. Today I fast for your long life, but my love for you will last forever. Happy Karwa Chauth!
2. Our bond is unbreakable and our love knows no bounds. Happy Karwa Chauth, my soulmate.
3. As we celebrate this festival of devotion and faith, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have you in my life.
4. With you by my side, every moment is a celebration. Happy Karwa Chauth, my beloved.
5. My partner for a lifetime & beyond and my fasting partner for the day, Happy karva Chauth to all!
6. Fasting on Karwa Chauth is just my way of expressing that you are very important to me. #HappyKarwaChauth My Love!
7. Dear husband, more than the gifts that you shower on me on Karwa Chauth, I look forward to your constant support and love that makes me feel special. I am the luckiest woman on the Earth to get the most special man as my husband. A very happy Karwa Chauth to us.
8. A dark cloud of gloom is hovering in my heart. I am praying for your happiness and long life, you are always in my heart, missing you very much on this Karwa Chauth. Happy Karwa Chauth Hubby! I love you!
9. Mutual admiration, enormous respect, equal attraction, and never-ending love. This is all that I want in our marriage forever. Happy Karvachauth dear Hubby!
10. Every day that I get to be your wife, I thank the universe for bringing me to you. Happy Karwa Chauth my love.
11. O Lord! Fullfill my wishes and my prayer on the occasion of Karwa Chauth. May my husband stay fit and fine by your blessings. Happy Karwa Chauth!
12. The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time. You are lucky to have the right woman by your side!
Karwa Chauth Wishes From Husband To Wife With Love!
1. I started living the day you came into my life so if you are fasting for me then I just want to let you know that I want to live as long as you are there with me. Happy Karwa Chauth!
2. When you are there, this life seems so beautiful and perfect. Love you forever. Happy Karwa Chauth.
3. Day Seems Long and Moon Doesn’t Show, Thirsty Hungry, yet on the Go. Salute Indian Women for Their Sacrifice and Love an Incarnation of Goddesses from Heaven above Happy Karwa Chauth.
4. No words in this world can express my feelings for you. You are not just my wife but the very reason for my existence. I thank God every day for sending you as the most precious gift to me. I wish you all happiness. I wish you Happy Karwa Chauth.
5. We celebrate Karwa Chauth only once a year. But I celebrate your presence in my life every second, every minute and every day. Happy Karwa Chauth Wifey!
6. May God bless you with all those happiness and pleasures you have asked for me, sweetheart. Wish You a Happy Karwa Chauth.
7. A great marriage is not when everything is perfect about us. A great marriage is when we try to make everything nearly perfect while enjoying the differences existing between us. Have a happy and blessed Karwa Chauth!
8. The happiness I have known much before I met you looked so negligible when you came into my life. My life is incomplete without you. Happy Karwa Chauth!
9. Dear wife, I can’t thank you enough for making my life a blissful journey. I shall always remain indebted to you for showering me with boundless love. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to us.
10. Dear wife, on this occasion of Karwa Chauth, I want to thank you for bringing so much happiness in my life, for spreading smiles in my world, for making this life worth living.
11. Sending my love and best wishes on Karwa Chauth to you. Thanks for fasting for me!!!
12. You are my sunshine, sweet blessing, the drop of joy and the snuggle pad of my life. I wouldn’t have been able to do anything without you. I love you. Happy Karwa Chauth.
13. You are my first love and I’m willing to take a chance; until life is through, I’ll still be loving you. I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do. Happy Karva Chauth 2023!
14.God will bless you for a happy and long life in our companion. The sindoor on your forehead makes you even more pretty. I love you dear and I promise, I will always protect you. Happy Karwa Chauth.
15. As you keep a fast and worship the Moon God for my long life, here’s wishing you all the goodness in the world. May you be blessed with all that you have wished for. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to you my love!
Speak Your Heart Out With Hindi Karwa Chauth Captions
1. Dhanya woh devi jo pati sukh hetu vrat paave, Dhanya woh pati jo devi roop patni paave, Dhanya woh swaroop jo Manushyata ka deep Jalaave. Karva Chauth ki Shubhkamnaye.
2. Chand ki chamak ke sath, sanso ki mahak ke sath, sharadha ki raat liye, viswas ki saugat liye, dil se tumhare liye hai khas ye karwa chauth. Happy Karwa Chauth.
3. Vart rakha hai maine, Bas ek pyar si khwahish ke sath, Ho lambi umar tumhari, Or har janam mile hume ek dusre ka sath. Happy Karwa Chauth!!
4. Karwa chauth ka pawan vrat aapke liye maine kiya hai kyunki aap hi ke prem aur samman ne jeewan ko naya rang diya hai. Happy Karwa Chauth.
5. Karwa chauth din hai suhagan ka, Iss din bhagwan se yahi kehna hai, Tere pyar ke saaye mein ae meri jaan, Hume yun hi beparwah, khushi se rehna hai.
6. Jab tak na dekhe chehra aapka, na safal ho ye tyohar humara, aapke bina adhura he jivan humara, jaldi aao dikhado apni surat, aur kar do Karwa Chauth safal humara.
7. Na Jaane Kyu Reh Reh Ke, Ek Baat Hamein Bahut Satati Hai, Karwa Chauth Karti Hai Hamaari Biwi Umar Hamari Kyu Badh Jaati Hai. Happy Karwa Chauth!
8. Mera Shringar Tumse, Har Tyohar Tumse, Har Jeet Tumse, Har Haar Tumse, Meri Takraar Tumse, Mujhe Sirf Pyaar Tumse!
9. Suraj Ne Puchha Hai Phulon Se, Aaj Tum Itne Khush Kyu Ho? Phulon Ne Muskuraate Hue Kaha, Aaj Pyaara Sa Karwa Chauth hai, Karwa Chauth Ki Badhaiyan!
10. Aaye Toh Sang Laaye Khushiyan Hazaar, Har Saal Manaaye Hum Yaha Tyohaar, Bhar De Hamaara Daaman Khushiyon Ke Saath, De Jaaye Umra Tumhe Hazaar Hazaar Saal, Karwa Chauth Ki Hardik Shubhkaamnaaye!
11. Dil Khushiyon Kaa Aashiyaana Hai, Isey Dil Mein Basaaye Rakhna, Patni Rakhti Hai Vrat Aapke Liye, Aap Bhi Inhe Zindagi Bhar Hasaaye Rakhna!
12. आज सजी हूँ दुल्हन सी मैं , कब तूँ आएगा पिया , अपने हाथों से पानी पिलाकर , कब गले लगाएगा पिया तू. करवाचौथ की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं.
13. Aaj Saji Hu Dulhan Si Mai, Kab Tu Aayega Piya, Apne Haatho Se Paani Pilaakar, Kab Gale Se Tu Lagaayega Piya?
14. अपने हाथों में चूड़ियाँ सजाये , माथे पर अपने सिन्दूर लगाए , निकली हर सुहागन चाँद के इंतज़ार में , भगवान उनकी हर मनोकामना पूरी करे
15. Apne Haathon Mein Chudiyan Sajaaye, Maathe Par Apne Sindoor Lagaaye, Nikli Har Suhaagan Chaand Ke Intezaar Mein, Bhagwan Unki Har Manokaamna Puri Karein!
Funny And Witty Karwa Chauth Captions
1. Fasting for you is hard, but not as hard as dealing with your snoring. Happy Karwa Chauth!
2. My Fool Moon >>>> Any Full Moon!
3. Love you JaaneMoon!
First Karwa Chauth Captions
1. First has its special place. Wishing you a very Happy First Karwa Chauth to you.
2. The journey to many more Karwa Chauth has just begun. Happy First Karwa Chauth.
Karwa Chauth Songs To Dance Together Under The Magical Moonlight
1. Aaja sanam madhur chandni mein hum
Tum mile to wirane mein bhi aa jayegi bahaar
Jhumne lagega aasman…Jhumne lagega aasman!
2. Ye chand sa roshan chehra, Zulfon ka rang sunehra,
Ye zil si nili aankhe, Koi Raaz hain in mein gehara,
Taarif karu kya us ki, Jis ne tumhe banaya
3. Maine Pucchha Chaand Se Ke Dekha hai Kahi Mere yaar sa Haseen, Chaand Ne Kaha Chaandni Ki Kasam, Nahi…Nahi…Nahi!
4. Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein Sharma Ke Meri Jaana, Seene Se Lag Ja Tu, Sharma Ke Meri Jaana!
5. Chaand Sifarish Jo Karta Hamari Deta Woh Tumko Bata
Sharm-O-Haya Pe Parde Gira Ke Karni Hain Hamko Khata
Zidd Hain Ab Toh Hain Khud Ko Mitana Hona Hain Tujhmein Fanaa!
Every couple is unique and special, so is the bond they share. Karwa Chauth is a festival that brings you two closer together as you promise to evolve together by rising in love and caring for each other through the highs and lows as well as the thick and thin of life. There are a 100 ways to celebrate Karwa Chauth, and posting on social media is definitely one of the most preferred ones in today’s day and age.
Happy Karwa Chauth To Every Lovely Couple Out There!