With a lot of traditional salwar suits arising in India, we now thought of adding some of the Pakistani suits too. These salwar suits are created with inspiration from the ethnic touch of Pakistan, enhanced by the Indian artisans with fascinating work of zari, sequins, mirror work and embroideries.
Make your ethnic collection cheerful with the range of astounding pieces of Pakistani Suits. Heavy embroideries crafted on luxurious fabrics with intricate design patterns will leave you spellbound. You will be overwhelmed with the artistic creativity that makes the Pakistani Suits more cheerful and splendid. Delve into the sea of designer patterns, which are totally irresistible and make your wardrobe more enticing than ever before.
Discover the allure of Pakistani Suits
Pakistani Suits differ in many aspects than other salwar suits. One of the aspects is they are paired with not only churidar but also sharara, palazzo, and lehengas. You will hardly find the baggy-pleated salwars in Pakistani Suits. Another aspect is they are heavily decorated with floral prints and small sequins work, which enhances the grandeur of these salwar suits.
The fabric used for making Pakistani Salwar Suits is either silk, rayon, georgette, crepe, or chiffon. Cotton does not have much popularity when it comes to Pakistani Suits, as it doesn’t go well with the heavy designer work. The glossy and shiny texture of silk and similar fabrics fit perfectly with the allure of embroideries and other craftwork.
If you want to explore more varieties of the Pakistani Salwar Kameez, then look out for the neck design patterns and suit styles. You can opt for either jacket salwar suits, sharara suits, palazzo suits, or even churidar suits.
Look adorable with the Pakistani Suits.
Be it any wedding function or traditional festival; you won’t be able to refuse the glamorous feel of Pakistani Salwar Suits. The most fantastic thing about Pakistani Suits is that they are available in a wide range of colors, which makes it easy for women to choose vibrant shades of their choice. Right from blue, yellow, green, purple to dusty shades of olive green, turquoise, and magenta, these salwar suits will get your every choice covered.
Emerging from the creativity of Indian artisans, these salwar suits will surely make you look ostentatious. You can wear the minimalist designs casually while lounging at home or wear the heavy designer ones as traditional outfits on grand soirees.
Is your best friend’s wedding coming up? If yes, then it would definitely be a great day for you to be a part of your friend’s special day. You would have to look the best among all other bridesmaids to create beautiful lifetime memories with your friend. So, to add a spark to the wedding ceremony, grab the outstanding pieces of Pakistani Salwar Suits in Palazzo Style. Some of them even have the net fabric overlaid on the kameez that gives a regal look to the outfit. They are adorned with diamond embroidery work, which makes them suitable for wedding functions.
Pair the outfit with chandbali earrings and a matching necklace piece to make it more glamorous. For footwear, you can either wear high-heels or strappy sandals as they go perfect with the stunning appearance of Pakistani Suits.
Searching for a ravishing outfit for festive occasions? Grab the churidar style Pakistani Salwar Suits with colorful floral prints and small butti work. The demand for Pakistani Suits arises as soon as the Eid festival approaches. Women start looking for colorful and cheerful salwar suits that add spark to their festive celebration. With light pastels in luxurious fabrics, these salwar kameez will amp-up your chic meter. Also, the grandeur of embroideries goes with the flow of festive bliss.
Get The Impeccable Variety Of Pakistani Suits For Wedding At Stylecaret
Salwar kameez is one of the most common ethnic attires among women across the world and nowadays there is a wide range of designs and patterns in salwar kameez, one of them is Pakistani suits. Their availability in a range of fabrics & materials, different shades of colors, impressive designs as well as unique style & patterns make them a perfect choice to be worn on any occasion. Known for their straight fit, ease, and heavy silhouette, the Pakistani suits are increasing their demand with their attractive embellishments. If you are also looking for authentic and classic designs in Pakistani suits, you are in the right place. Stylecarrot offers a wide range of stylish and elegant Pakistani Suits online that you can try to glorify your traditional appeal on any occasion. From georgette to cotton, and silk to the net to various vibrant and bold hues of shades, you can choose from several choices. Our exclusive range of Pakistani suits is inspired by the ethnic touch of Pakistan with an added Indian crafts charm such as bandhani, zari, or Resham, etc.
If you have already started seeking glamorous and comfortable Pakistani Suits with price, then our latest collection will blow your mind. From heavily embellished sequined net salwar suits with a palazzo to digitally printed Kurti with embroidered shararas, you can explore our trendy range that flaunts your overall personality. These Pakistani suits with various patterns and cuts can make you the center of attraction at any event. Buy Pakistani Suits online at Stylecaret and you can look your best in the traditional ethnic attire.
Pakistani suits are very royal, decent, and luxurious in looks as well as leave you with an astonishing appearance that can make anyone envious of you. Here are some of the best Pakistani suits from our collection that you can try on any of your special occasions.
1. Heavily Embellished Pakistani Suits - If you want to give yourself a voluminous traditional look, opt for these heavily embellished Pakistani suits. These gorgeous and embroidered Pakistani suits are the perfect choice to rock any occasion. From georgette to the net, and vibrant hues of shades, to intricate thread work embroidery with sequins or mirror to golden zari and Resham work, you can choose as per your fashion requirements. What makes them more beautiful is the addition of golden lace at the hemline along with the dupatta. Try them once. It will make you look charming and stylish.
2. Anarkali Style Pakistani Suits - If you are in love with the evergreen Anarkali suits, opt for these Anarkali style Pakistani suits. The perfect-fitted kameez will complement your look while you can experiment with the front slit or side slit to look cool with a hint of tradition. They are available in georgette fabric, cotton, chiffon, satin, silk, and many more. You can pair them with the designer dupatta or without it.
3. Palazzo Style Pakistani Suits - Nowadays Palazzos are in trend and high in demand among women of all ages. You can experiment with the long or short kameez with various cuts and patterns like front or side slits. It will look amazing and give you a modern look at any event.
4. Sharara Style Pakistani Suits - If you want to give yourself a unique and modern approach other than Palazzo or Anarkali, opt for these Sharara style Pakistani suits. They come with wide-leg pants with baggy style pleats in the knees resembling long skirts. Pair them with the straight cuts with the full sleeves. It will look stylish on women of any age group.
5. Long Straight Pakistani Suits With Churidar -This is the best thing about these Pakistani suits that they can be worn with any type of bottoms and one of them is churidars. It is one of the most popular types of ethnic attire among women of all categories. Try vibrant colors and different patterns in Kurtis.
Buy Pakistani Suits Online At StyleCaret!
Make your ethnic collection more precious with the awe-inspiring pieces of Pakistani Suits. We are sure you won’t get over them once you experience the look and feel of their creative artwork. You can create your unique style statement by opting for different styles and patterns available in these salwar kameez. Grab them online at StyleCaret as you will find a wide range of colors, fabrics, and patterns that will leave you speechless.
You can get them delivered to our doorstep with just a few clicks away. Also, we at StyleCaret offer worldwide shipping of our products to make the ethnic wear accessible to women anywhere in the world.
We offer you a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret . So, don’t miss out on this golden opportunity and grab yourself the fabulous pieces of Pakistani Suits.
You can also explore our trending varieties of Punjabi Suits, Printed Suits, Georgette Suits, and many more on the site.
FAQs on Pakistani Salwar Suits
1. What is the Pakistani Salwar?
Salwar kameez is one of the most common and popular Indian ethnic attires among women across the world. Pakistani suits are the regional salwar suits that come with a cut long straight Kurti and can be paired up with any type of bottoms.
2. Which types of salwar kameez are in fashion?
You can opt for palazzo salwar kameez with straight Kurti etc. However, you can experiment with the bottoms and designs of different Kurtis.
3. What are Pakistani lawn suits?
Lawn suits are the traditional Pakistani suits that are made of fabric known as a lawn. Initially, they were made from Linen, now it is available in cotton also. It is one of the lightest fabrics in traditional attires.
4. How can I recognize pure lawn fabric?
Lawn fabric is a fine plain weave textile that is designed by using fine, and high-quality thread count yarns. The fabric is made by using combed or carded yarns.
5. Which city in Pakistan is famous for cotton?
Quetta is the most famous city in Pakistan for cotton cultivation.