Silk Salwar Kameez
Silk has always been ruling the textile industry in the form of many different outfits. One such traditional attire that still has a special place in every woman’s wardrobe is the silk salwar kameez. The silk salwars are appreciable because of the soft and glossy texture, which makes your skin feel a lot of comfort and warmth. They drape perfectly with the body curves and creates a pleasing appearance.
Silk Salwar Kameez is termed as one of the most versatile attire of all time because of the glossy finish, luxurious feel, and durability of silk fabric. They steal the heart of everyone and leaves the fashion prints behind that everyone loves to follow. There are so many varying patterns available in silk salwar that you will never go out of choice.
The silk used in making silk salwar kameez is mostly synthetic silk made out of rayon, polyester, or nylon. It makes the salwar resilient and soft that attracts the attention of many fashion designers. Most of the fashionistas keep experimenting with the silk fabrics and bring out newer trends in ethnic attires to keep the allure of traditions long-lasting into our lives.
Find your best style with a range of silk salwar kameez
You will be amazed by the varieties that are available in silk salwar suits. Each of them differs in prints, colors, designs, patterns, and styles. You won’t be able to resist yourself from buying these salwar suits.
We will traverse across every unique pattern to discover the beauty of awe-inspiring silk salwar kameez.
Banarasi Silk Salwar Kameez: The straight suits are embellished with brocade design with paisley and block prints that resembles the beauty of Banarasi silk sarees. The fancy prints along the edges of the dress and dupatta makes it stunning with a glossy appearance. You get a range of pleasing color hues such as yellow, orange, beige, white, light blue, pink, green, red, and black. You will love to wear these silk salwar suits with a touch of royal banarasi silk that speaks out fashion.
Embroidered Silk Palazzo Suit: The palazzo suits with a combination of silk’s shine and allure of embroidery work makes them exceptionally beautiful. They have heavy designer embroidery and stonework as the neck design and also along the edges of the silk salwar suit. Also, the intricate work on dupatta adds an oomph to the salwar. Additionally, the flowy appearance of palazzo pants makes this a perfect traditional outfit with a fashion touch.
Banglori Silk Patiala Suit: The Patiala suit will be the best option to go for while attending a wedding or traditional functions. The lower garment, i.e., the salwar, is available in its original form where the fabrics swirl around and forms a loose-fitting pajama type appearance. The kameez goes up to your waistline and puts a perfect hourglass shape to your body. They are adorned with designer lace along the borders. You can get either a designer fancy dupatta with embroidery work or silky soft dupatta that gives you a warm feeling.
Designer Silk Gown Suit: Looking for a designer gown to wear at a wedding? You can wear this embroidered silk gown that gracefully covers your body. It is one of the best outfits in the array of silk salwar suits that gives you a regal look with its embellishments. The dupatta with intricate designs on borders compliments the silk gown and makes it a popular wedding wear attire.
Party wear Silk Salwar Kameez: If you want to be a show-stealer at any grand soiree, then wear the party wear salwar kameez for a traditional look. The shimmering texture of silk with vibrant colors and prints just makes it a perfect party wear attire. You can embellish the outfit with beaded or diamond jewelry that will add oomph to its creativity.
Look Stylish And Ethnic With A Chic Range Of Silk Salwar Kameez For Wedding At Stylecaret
If there is any fabric that has been ruling over women's hearts and dominating its top position in their wardrobe ethnic essentials for ages, it is none-other than Silk. It is one of the most preferred & dearly loved fabrics in India and several regions across the world through its irresistible magic, impeccable charm, and flawless silhouette. If you are also looking for an exclusive range of elegant and stylish Silk Salwar Kameez Online to allure your modern twisted look on any special occasion, you are in the right place. From simple plain silk salwar Kameez to printed, you can discover the best silk salwar suit collection in a variety of color palettes and enhance your personality. From Dhoti style, Gown style, Patiala, Sharara, Palazzo, to Churidar, Anarkali, and many more, the suits have intricate designs and embellished with sequins, mirrors, beads, rhinestones, zari with jackets, and stunning dupattas. Buy Silk Salwar Kameez Online with detailed embroidery within the block prints & patterns in exceptional color combination.
Stylecaret Silk is the perfect place for you to shop Silk Salwar Kameez Online Shopping demonstrating the latest and trendy collection especially curated for you. The various styles of silk salwar suits available at Stylecaret at affordable rates will surely make you fall in love with them. From pure silk and Bhagalpuri silk salwar Kameez to Art silk and Kota Silk, the variety is endless. We show you a wide range of silk salwar Kameez from casual to party wear, in classic patterns such as A-Line, straight cut, long and short, you will not be able to resist. For more information, check out our exquisite range of Silk Salwar Kameez With Price.
1. Sea Green Embellished Chanderi Silk With Sharara - Looking for a stylish and elegant piece of silk salwar suit for a casual occasion? Wear gorgeous sea-green embellished Chanderi silk salwar Kameez with a flared-cut sharara and register your modern-twisted appearance in the crowd. The boat neck, long-sleeved silk Kurti with intricate foil prints all over, side slits, and in-front gives it a regal look while the blush pink dupatta is embellished with golden zari. Pairing it up with extra-flared sharara will make you look stunning.
2. Red Bandhani Anarkali With Banarasi Dupatta - For a typical traditional look but with a pinch of simplicity and comfort, opt for these Bandhani Anarkali silk salwar Kameez with Banarasi Dupatta. The adorable stripes and wavy white polka dots all over the Kurti with front potli buttons make it trendy while teaming it up with a heavily golden zari work dupatta in navy blue color will add royalty to the suit.
3. Pink silk Cape Kurta And Pants - To give yourself a modern diva-like look on your special occasion, wear this adorable range of silk salwar Kameez in cape style and pair it up with Pants. Opt for vibrant pink, yellow, or orange color stylish boat neck sleeveless Kurti with a cape style dupatta crafted in georgette with golden dots and zig-zag Gota Patti border on the edges. Pair it up with matching pencil pants. It will look flawless and adorable.
4. Purple Embroidered Front-slit Abaya Style Suit - Looking for attractive and breathtaking art silk salwar Kameez with modern silhouette? Try this rich purple, heavily-embroidered, front-slit Abaya silk suit. The sweetheart neck-style, full-sleeve silk Kurti has intricate Zari, Dori, Stone, and Patch Border Work all over the sides and front. Pair it up with leggings or churidars and complete your look with a heavy matching dupatta.
5. Taffeta Silk Dhoti-style Suit - Want to make your silhouette a little bit flowy with alluring body curves? Try these taffeta silk salwar Kameez in Dhoti-style and get people’s eye on your special occasion. Available in vibrant green, red, and maroon shades, the Kurti is embellished with beautiful golden zari and stonework.
Buy Silk Salwar Kameez Online At StyleCaret!
If you are overwhelmed with the various types of patterns and prints of silk salwar kameez, then you should definitely have one of them. It will be your go-to outfit for any traditional function, wedding, or even small family events where you have to sport a traditional look. The best part is this silk salwar kameez is comfortable, soft, durable, and easy to wear. You don’t have to go anywhere else because we at StyleCaret have curated all of the ethnic wears in one place to offer you smart shopping experience.
You just have to filter the search results as per your preferences and select the perfect salwar suit to uplift your style game. You can get it delivered to your doorstep without any hustles. We at StyleCaret also offer the worldwide shipping of our products to make the ethnic wear accessible for every woman across the globe.
Are you looking for a discount? If yes, then we have a fantastic offer for you. You can get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds interesting, right? So, grab your favorite silk salwar kameez online and fulfill your fashion goals with the most adorable ethnic wears.
You can also explore our trending varieties of cotton salwar kameez, georgette salwar kameez, chanderi salwar kameez, and many more on the site.
FAQs On Silk Salwar Suits
1. What are the different types of silk?
Mulberry silk, Eri silk, Tasar silk, and Muga silk, etc.
2. Which silk is the best in salwar suits?
Mulberry Silk is one of the finest silks in the world.
3. Which is the softest silk?
Angora silk yarn is known for its softness and tenderness.
4. Can I wear silk for a casual occasion?
Since it is lightweight and has a shiny, flashy, and soft texture, it can be worn on any occasion.
5. Can I wash silk salwar Kameez at home?
Due to the intricate zari and embellishments, it is recommended to get dry-cleaned.