Traditional Sarees - The Symbol Of Culture And Heritage
Tradition is the foundation of the culture that flourishes over time. To keep the traditions alive with the same dignity and prosperity, we need to present them through our actions and deeds. One way where the traditions appear is through our way of clothing. The traditional sarees, kurtis, and kurtas are all forms of traditional wear which presents the respect and perseverance of traditions.
Women choose traditional sarees as a way to showcase from which place they belong to. The traditional sarees have a bit of old-world style. But we need to keep them in place for the coming years and add a pinch of modernization to keep the tradition alive. To fulfill this virtue, you can find a mind-blowing range of traditional sarees, each with a unique design, origin, and roots.
These sarees hold a perfect and balanced combination of beauty, creativity, and royal ecstasy. Traditional sarees have the allure to make you look fabulous and confident with the right amount of ethnic touch. You can appear aesthetic along with a fabulous and appealing personality.
Redefine your style statement with the traditional sarees
Flaunt with your traditional sarees at ceremonies, traditional functions, and festivals and let your outfit speak how you are connected with your traditions and its values. These platforms are the right place to give a flourishing gesture to the traditions and cultures.
To enhance the vibes of such occasions, follow our simple yet stylish traditional saree makeover ideas that will leave everyone speechless.
- Add a glamorous look with a dark shaded banarasi saree and pair it with a charming and alluring piece of jewelry while attending a grand soiree or royal party. The silver and golden zari work on silk weaving enhances the overall look and puts a grandeur finish to the saree. Keep the pallu resting over your arm and pin it firmly over the shoulder so that you can walk around freely and confidently. This traditional saree is one of the most trending and glamorous pieces of ethnic wear that women choose over any other outfit.
- Need to attend an office party? Then, glam up your look with a light color Kanjivaram art silk saree, which adds an oomph to the functions, be it cultural or modern. You can never go wrong with the beige or pink color traditional sarees for events that are meant to attract each other’s attention. So the Kanjivaram Sarees are a perfect go-to for such grand occasions.
- Cast a beautiful bandhani saree with red, black, or yellow hues with an enticing hairdo and pair it with a low back designer blouse. You will definitely look like a styling diva with this traditional saree that brings out the pure originality of Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Put on a vibrant Patola saree if you are attending any wedding or reception. The intricate brocade work on borders and pallus with bold colors accentuates your look for weddings and shines up your saree in the sparkling light.
Most attractive traditional sarees emerging from different roots
Every state from India holds a specialty in their culture and tradition. With the diverse range of such cultural values and rituals, it is of no surprise that every state comes up with its unique style and art. To have an eye on which are the most famous traditional sarees that display the creativity and art of one’s origin, we will dig into the gamut of all traditional sarees.
Bandhani Sarees: This traditional saree is vibrant among other sarees because of the tying and dyeing methods used to decorate it. The knots, beans, and other elements are used in creating colorful patterns, which adds an enticing look to the saree and creates a cultural vibe in the heart of women. These sarees originate from Gujarat and Rajasthan and are widely appreciated by women who love ethnic wear.
Nauvari Sarees: This 9-yard saree serves to be the pride of Maharashtrians. It is a legacy that people from Maharashtra follow from so many years. The dark and light colors with butti and zari work on the border resemble the pure beauty and simplicity of women. It is a common and most accepted traditional wear in the state of Maharashtra and Goa.
Banarasi Sarees: These sarees come from the ancient city of Uttar Pradesh called Banaras (also Varanasi). The silver and golden zari work with opulent embroidery and skilled art on the sarees make them fabulous and contemporary wear. The brocade design with paisley prints and rich handwoven work is what adds a glorious feel of traditionalism in the Banarasi sarees.
Well, there are other prominent traditional sarees as well, such as the Bengali Sarees, Manipuri Silk Sarees, and Kanchipuram sarees, which still have kept their values alive in the hearts of women.
Looking For An Outstanding Range Of Traditional Sarees For Wedding? Visit Stylecaret Now
The texture and different draping styles of traditional sarees never fail to make a special place in a woman’s ethnic wardrobe. If you are also in a mood to buy Traditional Sarees Online, you are in the right place. At Stylecaret, we are presenting you with a flawless collection of stylish and trendy traditional sarees with a hint of modern touch. You can take a peek into our range of designer traditional sarees and choose among the intricate patterns in different hues of shades and fabrics. From heavily embellished and embroidered work to simple and digital prints, we give you a chance to allure your look with our amazing collection of Traditional Sarees Online.
The subtle details of these traditional sarees are mostly inspired by different regions of the country. Traditional sarees reflecting cultural characteristics from different regions are made by using several weaving methods giving them a unique look and feel. Every type of traditional sarees is the fine result of extensive craftsmanship, fabric, exclusive patterns, and typical techniques. We at Stylecaret give you a chance to explore our wide range of Traditional Sarees With Price.
1. Paithani Traditional Sarees - Paithani silk is one of the richest silks in India making women of every age group fall for it thanks to the elegant silk and zari of gold. The intricate motifs such as Peacock, lotus, swan, flowers, tree, and Narali Print are the most popular in these traditional sarees from Maharashtra while the broad square border with details enhances its gorgeousness and make it a must-have ethnic attire for your closet.
2. Jamdani Traditional Sarees - This Jamdani or Dhakaia Jamdani sarees are the most preferable choice among women due to their unique weave and lightweight fabric. From plants and animal prints to the golden embroidery in contrasting shades, these sarees make any woman center of attraction. Women of different categories like to wear these sarees on special events or parties to flaunt their traditional silhouette with the intricate motifs designs on the translucent fabric.
3. Bhagalpuri Traditional Sarees - All women out there are falling for Bhagalpuri sarees to embark on their diva-like look on their special occasion. Thanks to the pure tussar or Bhagalpuri silk consisting of the finest texture, and quality while the unique artwork throughout the saree showcases the true cultural vibes of Bhagalpur. You can choose from multiple hues and prints to intricate embroidered designs and patterns.
4. Kerala Kasavu Sarees - The most elegant and classy feature of these sarees giving an adorable traditional look is the thick and glossy gold border you can try on auspicious occasions. The beautiful golden brocade adorned with golden threads and the stylish nature patterns like birds and flowers with golden borders are sufficient enough to simply add elegance to your overall silhouette. The traditional hues of shades in these sarees are white or cream consisting of two pieces of cloth. Pair it up with authentic and elegant accessories.
5. Bengali Tant Sarees - Beautiful cotton woven tant sarees with wide borders and heavily decorated pallus in floral and other designs are the best traditional sarees to embark your look at any event. The lightweight, breathable and absorbent cotton fabric of these sarees makes them a suitable choice for daily wear while heavy embellished rich borders with decorative pallus can dazzle your silhouette. From animal design to check-pattern, you can choose from a wide range of designs and patterns.
Buy Traditional Sarees Online At StyleCaret!
You can buy these alluring and beautiful traditional sarees online without any hesitation. The affordability and fascinating cultural touch of these sarees are a perfect combo for making any event or occasion memorable. So have a look at the wide range of patterns, colors, and designs, each with different stories and roots, and make them your favorite go-to style.
You can get these sarees delivered to your doorstep with just a few clicks away. We also have worldwide shipping of our products to make the ethnic wear popular across every mile on the earth. Do not worry about the quality because we at StyleCaret are taking the utmost care of providing the best ones to you.
Are you looking for discounts? If yes, then you can grab a fantastic deal that offers you 100% cashback as reward points on your first purchase with StyleCaret. So hurry up and buy yourself a beautiful traditional saree and raise your style statement.
FAQs On Traditional Sarees
1. What are the different types of traditional sarees?
Taant from West Bengal, Bomkai from Odisha, Sambalpuri from Odisha, and Muga from Assam, etc are some of the most popular traditional sarees you can opt for.
2. How can I look stylish in traditional sarees?
Opt for the light & comfortable fabrics to look glamorous. Team it up with designer blouses and elegant accessories. Wear classy high-heels, and keep your hairdo and makeup according to the saree. Wrap your saree in a different style.
3. Which types of fabrics are best in sarees?
Cotton is one of the most preferred fabrics in traditional sarees. Others include silk, crepe, rayon, chiffon, net, georgette, and many more.
4. Which hairstyles work best with traditional sarees?
Side braids bun, low ponytail, side messy french braid or gajra bun work best with traditional sarees.
5. Which type of traditional sarees is good for weddings?
Kanjeevaram silk sarees are one of the best and most popular choices for weddings.