Karwa Chauth Sarees
Karwa Chauth is a religious festival celebrated by mostly northern states of India like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat. On the eve of Karwa Chauth, the married woman fasts for the whole day without even drinking a drop of water for the well being, prosperity and long life of her husband. They break the fast at the end of the day by looking at the moon and the husband’s face through a sieve. The purity and joy of this festival ensembles love, care and respect for each other, which makes the event more wonderful.
To make this day ostentatious, we have curated a range of Karwa Chauth Sarees to make your day more memorable and beautiful. Women mostly prefer taking up the bridal look on this day to rewind their wedding days. That’s the reason why many of you might opt for vibrant shades of red. But let us tell you, to make the Karwa Chauth special for people with varying colour choices, we have added different colour shades into the palette. You can choose the Karwa Chauth Sarees based on your husband’s favourite colour to make him feel special.
Look Stunning with Karwa Chauth Sarees
If you are confused about what style to pick up for your first Karwa Chauth Saree, then try the luxurious and royal Banarasi Silk Sarees with golden zari or brocade designs. They will add allure to your personality with the shining bliss. Every lady feels beautiful and special on her first festivals after marriage. So make your Karwa Chauth ostentatious with these traditional handloom sarees arising from the ancient city of Uttar Pradesh. Pair them with gold jewellery to enhance your appearance.
Want to wear a heavy designer saree? We have arrayed them too into our Karwa Chauth Sarees collection because you will have a wide variety of options to choose from. Right from the mirror work sarees to hand-woven sarees, every saree will fit in with your choice. You can opt for the heavy embroidered sarees, supernet sarees, chikankari sarees or printed sarees for a splendid look.
If you cannot bear the heaviness of sarees and want a light yet fashionable outfit, then try the bandhani sarees or brasso sarees. You can pick up the bold and cheerful shades of orange, red, green or yellow. The nazneen sarees and supernet sarees with embroideries and block prints also appear glamorous when embellished with statement jewellery.
Many women try to choose the traditional sarees mostly arising from different roots such as the Mysore Silk Saree, Banarasi Saree or Bhagalpuri Sarees. All of these sarees have a special place in the heart of every woman. Hence, women procure them with love for religious festivals. So, you can wear these adorable sarees on the eve of Karwa Chauth.
If you want to have your Karwa Chauth Sarees to be comfortable and convenient, then try looking for the art silk sarees, chiffon sarees, and crepe sarees as they are available with intricate design patterns, embroideries and block prints. They will appear as attractive as the designer sarees if you pair them with designer blouses and enticing pieces of jewellery. You will feel light and comfy with these sarees as you have to carry them for the whole day without eating anything. If you are not used to carrying heavy sarees, then you will feel gruelling. So these lightweight sarees can be your saviour to look gorgeous on the Karwa Chauth celebration.
Looking For An Exclusive Range Of Karwa Chauth Sarees For Wedding? Visit Stylecaret Now!!!
The major highlight of Karwa Chauth is the bridal fashion theme all married women go for to transform their regular event look into the most elegant traditional heavy silhouette. If you are also wondering what to wear for this Karwa Chauth to enhance your overall personality, Stylecaret has got covered for you with its wide range of extremely gorgeous Karwa Chauth Sarees Online in rich shades. Are you willing to flaunt your traditional vibes? We are presenting these gorgeous & voluminous rich red, maroon designer Karwa Chauth sarees you can choose from a variety of fabrics such as georgette sarees, chiffon sarees, viscose sarees, shimmer, or net sarees.
Buy Karwa Chauth Sarees Online at Stylecaret that displays an awesome collection of intricately embellished designs featuring sequins, mirrors, stone, beads, and pure zardozi work. Choose a perfect Karwa Chauth saree for your special day and pair it up with the heavy piece of accessories. You can also opt for a softer shade of Peach or Orange in printed sarees with patchwork or brocade designs to keep your look light. Check out our exclusive range of Karwa Chauth Sarees with price. We have a wide range of exceptional Karwa Chauth sarees depending on the latest fashion trends and goals. Karwa Chauth is the most auspicious time in a woman’s life and if you are looking for an exceptional and outstanding range of Karwa Chauth sarees, you can discover a huge range of attractive and trendy Kawa Chauth sarees at Stylecaret.
1. Beautiful Banarasi Brocade Sarees - Being a north-Indian ritual, opting for the Banarasi silk brocade sarees makes a perfect match for getting cultural vibes. Brocade designs are carefully crafted by intertwining floral motifs. It is considered one of the most famous Karwa Chauth sarees of all time. Go for the heavily embroidered zari work with pure gold or Resham thread and choose colors like Pink, Blue, Red, etc. Plus, the lightweight and shimmer fabric of silk give you a relaxed and comfortable silhouette.
2. Contemporary Ethnic Look with pre-stitched Sarees - You should opt for these contemporary gorgeous pre-stitched Karwa Chauth sarees if you want to keep your look modest and trendy instead of a typical bridal look. These sarees are available in heavy borders while pairing them with a designer blouse will give you modern vibes on this special occasion and also help you register your unique presence. You can experiment with your contemporary look by adding an outer jacket or fancy waist-band to it.
3. Traditional heavily embellished Sarees - Looking for traditional vibes on Karwa Chauth? Opt for these heavily embellished Karwa Chauth sarees available in rich hues of shades such as Red, Maroon or navy blue, etc. The exquisite work of sequins and metallic sheen of zardozi with rhinestones will complete your diva-like look on this special day. Pair them with heavy designer blouses with intricate work on sleeves.
4. Gorgeous Bandhani Sarees - Are you a fan of several unique and adorable dotted-designs in sarees? Then, opt for this wide range of elegant Bandhani Karwa Chauth Sarees available in a range of color combinations and designs. The beautiful patterns in flowers, stripes, and checks are made by tie and dye process using fingernails and various items like beans and coins.
5. Simple Digital Printed Sarees - For those ladies wanting to keep their look elegant yet sober on this special day, these digital printed Karwa Chauth sarees are the perfect choice for them. Available in a range of colors and fabrics, you can choose among plenty of brocade, patchwork, or floral motifs. It is something that will give you a flashy look with simplicity and elegance.
Buy Karwa Chauth Sarees Online At StyleCaret!
If you are still supposed to buy your karwa chauth sarees, then have a look at some of the best designer sarees available on this page. You can get all the varieties online at StyleCaret without fretting about visiting the local stores and showrooms. You find all your choices right from colours to fabrics in order to suffice your needs.
We at StyleCaret offer you a wide selection of karwa chauth sarees with exclusive designs and best quality fabrics. You can get them delivered at your doorstep with just a few clicks away. Are you staying out of India? You can still get them delivered in any corner of the world with our worldwide shipping facility.
Are you looking for a discount? Well, we have a fantastic deal for you. You can get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds awesome, right? Then, hurry up and find the fabulous karwa chauth sarees for making the festival full of joy and love.
You can also explore our trending varieties of Uppada Sarees, Kota Silk Sarees, Nazneen Sarees and many more on the site.
FAQs on Karva Chauth Sarees
1. What types of sarees should I wear on Karva Chauth?
You can wear heavy embroidered and hand-woven sarees, Brasso, Mysore Silk Sarees, Bhagalpuri, Paithani, or Kanjivaram sarees.
2. What else can I consider other than Karwa Chauth sarees?
You can opt for Patiala suits, Dhoti suits, Lehenga style saree, gown sarees or Anarkali suits, etc. Choose traditional red, pink or maroon colors or pastel colors.
3. Which colors are best for Karwa Chauth sarees?
Traditionally popular colors are Red, or maroon, etc but you can also experiment with pink, yellow, orange, or blue colors with unique combinations.
4. What should I wear on the first Karva Chauth?
You can wear Floor-length Anarkali with intricate embroidery, heavily embellished sarees, designer palazzo, and kurta, etc. Pair them with classic jewelry.
5. How to look attractive in Karwa Chauth sarees?
Wear your sarees in different draping styles. Add an outer jacket or elegant waist belt.