Diwali is the festival of sweets and lights that makes every moment joyful with the cultural vibes. Talking about the attire, it also comes up with the designer Diwali sarees collection every year with a new bash. Many fashionistas try to bring out new trends into traditional sarees, and that’s what keeps up the spiritual vibes in place. As soon as Diwali arises, women start looking for the latest fashion trends in ethnic wear to be their best. You can also start looking for the traditional wear Diwali sarees because you will have a hard time finding the fabulous sarees once they are out of stock.
You might have seen people who stay out of India also celebrate the festival of Diwali with the same cultural feelings by draping the traditional ethnic wears. It creates an essence of cultural ecstasy among new generations where they love to follow the traditional trend. You can find below some of our fabulous Diwali sarees collection to make your Diwali celebration more joyful.
Discover the latest Diwali Sarees collection
People from different corners of the country celebrate Diwali for a span of almost five days. You might need to choose different sarees for each day to add a spark to the celebration. You can be a style diva on the upcoming Diwali with a range of traditional sarees emerging from different roots of India.
You can choose the heavy work sarees such as the Banarasi Silk Sarees, Mysore Silk Sarees, Kanchipuram Sarees or the evergreen Paithani Sarees and add them to your Diwali sarees collection. These sarees look rich and graceful with the golden zari and brocade handwoven designs on the borders and pallu of the saree. Some of them are adorned with resham, sequins, stone or mirror work to add a grandeur to the beauty of these hand-woven sarees.
You can pick up the ravishing and sensual supernet sarees, brasso sarees, art silk sarees or the embroidered ombre sarees if you need a lighter traditional attire. You can pair them with a designer blouse for an aesthetic appearance. Try wearing some enticing pieces of matching jewellery that will sparkle up your Diwali celebration with the glowing lights.
There are also varieties of blended fabrics such as the crepe silk sarees, chiffon silk sarees, satin georgette sarees with ornate borders and designer pallu which are the lightweight sarees from the Diwali sarees collection. They are also available with printed work and stone or mirror work which adds a grandeur look to their simplicity and delicacy.
The Diwali sarees collection will be incomplete without the designer sarees with heavy block prints and mirror work which will sync with the shimmering atmosphere. You can select a range of vibrant hues right from light to dark to suffice your needs. Even the sarees mentioned above are available online in large colour shades so that you have countless options to choose from.
Do you feel uncomfortable after wearing a saree with the fear of it getting loosen up? No worries, you can have the pre-stitched sarees into your Diwali sarees as well. They have the readymade stitched pleats and pallu which you need to drape over your body and you are done. You can enjoy your Diwali celebration without fretting about the saree even though it is heavy.
Thinking about the accessories to match up with your Diwali sarees? You can have a piece of a pearl necklace or golden jewellery which goes perfectly with any traditional attire. Make sure to put on Kohl and matte-lipstick to add a glow to your looks. You can experiment with your looks by trying out various stylish hairdos to fit with your sarees designer embellishments.
Flaunt Your Diwali Look Gracefully With Our Range Of Diwali Sarees For Wedding On Affordable Rates
Diwali preparations are all about multiple visits back and forth to the market, shop for the stuff, and coming back home all tired and exhausted. Between all these hassles, ladies are barely left with sufficient time to shop for the desired outfit to look their best on this special occasion which ultimately results in the anonymous selection of the sarees. To remedy the situation, we at Stylecaret have presented a wide range of Diwali Sarees Online which are adorned with the intricate golden zari and consist of heavy embellishments with sequins, mirrors, crystals, etc, for an appealing approach in the crowd. Are you ready to flaunt your traditional look with grace? Our latest Diwali sarees collection covers every style, design, pattern, color, embroidery, print, and embellishment on rich fabrics. The most popular fabrics are georgette, supernet, silk, chiffon, and crepe, etc.
Buy Diwali Sarees Online from Stylecaret at low rates and avoid the struggles of wandering from shops to shops looking for the breathtaking piece of clothing. Undoubtedly saree is an outfit that is highly-preferred by women of all age groups to look beautiful and rich on every type of occasion. On the auspicious occasion of Diwali, we have brought you the trendy and exclusive designer Diwali sarees that would add a spark to your overall personality. Check for our Diwali Sarees With Price and pick the best piece according to your fashion requirements.
1. Evergreen Banarasi Silk Sarees - This Diwali, you can rock the occasion completely with our range of exclusive Banarasi silk Diwali sarees which are heavily embroidered with golden zari on Pallus and borders. Opt for these Banarasi silk sarees for a heavy, rich, and classic look on any occasion. Pair it up with heavy designer blouses to look glamorous on Diwali night.
2. Bandhani Sarees - It is one of the most-preferred traditional Diwali sarees you can opt for to enjoy the Diwali celebration with grace and elegance. Thanks to their variety, they are now available in light fabrics such as silks, chiffons, georgette, and cotton, etc. Opt for the silk bandhani saree with intricate hand-crafted flower patterns all over the body. It will give you a completely different look.
3. Gorgeous Chanderi Sarees - These Diwali sarees are quite famous in Madhya Pradesh and Silk is the most preferred fabric when it comes to traditional sarees. It will be a perfect choice to flaunt your traditional silhouette among celebrations. The heavily-designed pallu with broad patterns and golden zari will give you a voluminous look. Complete your look with elegant jewelry.
4. Modern Look With Ruffle Sarees - Gone are the days when Diwali is only meant to flaunt our traditional vibes. Today more and more ladies are experimenting with their looks and adding a pinch of modernism to their cultural attire. Ruffle Diwali sarees will be a great choice this year to celebrate five-day festivals with utmost grace and elegance. Whether you pick a tiered ruffle saree with flowy borders or a plain ruffle saree in a single color, they never fail to grab people’s eye on any occasion. Team it up with a round-neck sleeveless ruffled blouse and classic accessories.
5. Heavy Embroidered Pathani Silk Sarees - These heavy embroidered Diwali sarees will be a perfect choice to gaze people’s eyes on the auspicious night of Diwali. The intricate hand-woven golden zari on all over the pallu and borders will give you a beautiful and charming look. Some of them are adorned with sequins, rhinestones, mirrors, and stones to add volume to your personality.
Buy Diwali Sarees Online At StyleCaret!
If you are stuck with work and could not find enough time to go shopping for the Diwali sarees, then don’t worry. You can grab them online at StyleCaret. With so many different styles rising from different corners of the country, you will never go out of choice. You can customize the view by applying filters as per your interest and find your favourite colours with the best combination of the artwork of the sarees.
You can get them delivered across the globe with our worldwide shipping facility. Do not fret about the quality of the products, because we at StyleCaret take utmost care in providing the best traditional wear all over the world.
Are you looking for a discount? Well, you can get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds fantastic, right? So, hurry up and buy your favourite Diwali sarees online without losing any further second.
You can also explore our trending varieties of casual wear sarees, ruffle sarees, velvet sarees, chanderi sarees and many more on the site.
FAQs On Diwali Sarees
1. Which types of sarees are best for Diwali?
Women of all age groups can easily go for Georgette sarees, Chiffon sarees, Crepe sarees, or Supernet sarees due to their firm and flowy silhouette. Apart from this, a heavy Mysore Silk Saree is also a good option.
2. Can I wear Black on Diwali?
For a bold and beautiful appearance, you can wear black or other hues of black like grey, etc. It will look great on Diwali night.
3. Which types of Diwali sarees are in trend?
You can wear a grey or black handloom saree with a heavily designed pallu with colorful motifs. Or you can also wear a georgette saree or a chiffon/ crepe in vibrant colors.
4. What types of ethnic can I wear on Diwali?
You can opt for a heavy Anarkali salwar kameez and pair it up with studded earpieces. Other options are heavy Kurtis with Shararas, Palazzo, or pencil pants. A lehenga is also a good option.
5. How can I make my Diwali look heavy?
Opt for the heavily embellished lehenga, suits, or sarees. Adorne it with classic accessories. Opt for heavy bun hairstyles and drape your saree in different styles.