Brocade Salwar Kameez
India is known as the land of big weddings and various festivals which shows its cultural heritage. The ethnic outfits such as sarees and salwar kameez add a perfect dose of grandeur and richness to these occasions. One such salwar kameez which is known for its luxurious and royal feel is the brocade salwar kameez.
When it comes to traditional outfits, what matters the most is its colour, fabric, and elegance. Many times you overlook the fabric and later regret your choice, but this won’t be true in case of brocade salwar kameez. These suits have a ravishing look that adds charm to the wearer. Brocade is a beautiful and pleasing fabric that makes these salwar kameez suitable to wear at weddings and grand soirees.
Brocade salwar kameez is one of the most comfortable, attractive and fabulous traditional outfits that adds oomph to the traditional occasions. It is a hand-woven fabric with high-raised designs made with gold and silver threads. The intricate patterns of brocade salwar kameez look similar to embroideries, but they are not stitched on like them. Brocade is generally created with extra weft yarns as the fabric is woven on the loom.
Earlier, brocade salwar kameez was found in only silk fabrics, but manufacturers started making it with other fabrics as well because of its increasing demand. You can find these suits in polyester and cotton fabrics which are now trending in the fashion industry.
Look fabulous with the Brocade Salwar Kameez
You will find a lot of varieties in the brocade salwar kameez to wear on different occasions. Whether you want to attend your friend’s wedding or an evening party, the brocade salwar kameez will always get you covered. You will find all kinds of designer work in these fabrics, right from mirror work, sequins, to stonework.
You can also add these salwar suits to your festive collection as they are adorable and opulent to fit into the shimmering lights of festivities. Try the stunning patterns available in brocade salwar kameez which you can keep as your favourite ethnic outfits. We are sure you won’t cling around your closet anymore when you have such fabulous pieces of comfortable and stylish suits in front of you.
Dwell into the grandeur of all varieties of brocade salwar suits and pick the one which suits your silhouette. You will fall in love with the allure of enticing patterns and colour shades which will leave you speechless. The beauty and elegance of Anarkali Salwar Suits, Churidar Salwar Suits, Patiala Suits, Sharara Suits, and the Palazzo Suits will always make you look captivating and bewitching.
Some of the brocade salwar suits have minimalist patterns on the kameez but have the dupatta filled with brocade design. You can wear these types of suits for small cultural functions or family get-togethers. Many young women get attracted to brocade designs because they appear to be luxurious and bright for traditional themes.
You can get the brocade salwar suits in either semi-stitched or readymade state. You can check out the stitching state in their particular specifications.
Looking For An Exceptional Range Of Brocade Salwar Kameez For Wedding? Visit Stylecaret Now!!!
These days women of all age groups are preferring brocade salwar kameez and sarees woven in brocade fabric to add the hint of richness, royal, and lavishness to their overall personality. Are you also looking for the adorable and outstanding range of brocade Salwar Kameez Online? Then, you are in the right place. We at Stylecaret have a gamut of amazing brocade salwar kameez designs with a variety of works, styles, patterns, cut, and color combinations you can pick according to your taste and fashion preferences. Brocade salwar kameez are quite popular for their mesmerizing vibes and magnificent silhouette a woman can go for at any event.
From printed Patiala suits to hand-woven Anarkali suits, Abaya style brocade salwar kameez to Pakistani, you can buy Brocade Salwar Kameez Online with zari work or the allure of embellishments like beads, stones, sequins, pearls, and many more. For a simple and sober look, we have brought you a wide range of brocade salwar kameez with exquisite prints and beautiful patchworks decorated with intricate embroidery. You can pair them up with any types of bottoms you find suitable while making your look more rich and classy, wear golden or silver jewellery with it. Brocade ethnic attire are renowned for their beauty and charm. Visit our site and check out our trendy collection of Brocade Salwar Kameez With Price. All salwar suits are adorned with intricate designs, works, and patterns with matching dupattas and variety in necklines and sleeves.
1. Embroidered Brocade Pakistani Suit - For a royal and traditional silhouette, these intricately-embroidered brocade salwar kameez in Pakistani style will be a perfect choice. Go for light pastel shades such as Peach or Pink. These brocade Kurtis in Chinese collar neck are beautifully adorned with Resham, Zari, Stone, and Patch Border Work while the front-slit gives you a stylish look. Pair them up with the matching pants and heavily embroidered dupatta.
2. Party Wear Brocade Salwar Kameez - Looking for an elegant and voluminous silhouette in any party or function? Try these A-line or Anarkali Floor-length brocade salwar kameez in blue shade. They come with stunning work in silver threads all over the suit to make you look amazing and give you a diva-like look. The round-neckline is beautifully adorned with embroidery. Pair it up with matching churidars, or leggings.
3. Straight-cut Patiala Brocade Suit - Keeping your look Punjabi is a perfect way to look chic and trendy at the same time. Opt for these straight-cut brocade salwar kameez in Patiala style available in mismatched themes. The neckline of the vibrant green color brocade Kurti is adorned with Resham and zari embroidered while the front panel and sleeve hemline is decorated with brocade patchwork. Complete your look with a green faux chiffon jacquard dupatta and red bandhani printed Patiala salwar.
4. Sea Green Brocade Kurti With Lehenga - Try these beautiful brocade salwar kameez in sea green color and pair them up with matching lehengas for an attractive and heavy look on different occasions. The long Kurti is adorned with stone and sequins work richly crafted in round neck and quarter sleeves. Carry it with an embellished net dupatta and wear elegant earrings.
5. Layered Brocade Suits In Fuchsia Color - If you are willing to give yourself a modern and trendy look but with a hint of traditional vibes, you should try these layered brocade salwar kameez in fuchsia color. The Kurti is enhanced with the mould buttons around the neck and sleeves with golden patchwork. Carry it with a matching net dupatta with golden tassels.
Buy Brocade Salwar Kameez Online At StyleCaret!
Do you want to have an impressive ethnic collection that will amp-up your fashion meter? If yes, then you should definitely have one of the brocade salwar suits in your closet. We are sure once you fall in love with their beauty and grace, there will be no coming back. You can grab all the attractive ethnic pieces online at StyleCaret.
You can get them delivered in any corner of the world with just a few clicks away. So be sure to filter the search as per your preference and have a hassle-free shopping experience with us. We at StyleCaret take utmost care to provide you with the best quality ethnic outfits and that too at affordable prices.
Are you looking for discounts? Well, you will get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. So, hurry up, and pick your favourite pieces of brocade salwar kameez from our site to uplift your style statement.
You can also explore our trending varieties of jute salwar suits, khadi salwar suits, bhagalpuri silk salwar suits, and many more on the site.
FAQs on Brocade Salwar Kameez Suits
1. What is brocade fabric?
Brocade is a rich hand-woven fabric with raised or figured patterns by using gold and silver threads during the weaving process.
2. Is brocade fabric breathable?
Since it is woven by using breathable cotton, it can be worn in summers to stay cool and relaxed.
3. What is the difference between brocade and jacquard fabric?
Brocade is a heavy fabric woven using gold or silver thread in raised designs whereas jacquard is a special loom employed in the weaving of a figured fabric.
4. Which colors work best in brocade salwar kameez?
You should opt for vibrant colors like blue, dark green or fuchsia, etc.
5. Which are the best fabrics for salwar suits?
Cotton is one of the best fabrics in weaving salwar kameez. Other popular fabrics are georgette, silk, chiffon, satin, linen, velvet or crepe, etc.