Ganpati festival is celebrated in many states of India with great devotion to Lord Ganesh. This festival arrives mostly in August or September. People start preparing for this festival quite a few months before because they feel enthusiastic and energetic whenever this festival arises. The most important thing that accentuates the vibes of the Ganpati festival are the traditional attires.
When it comes to women, they love to flatter themselves with the traditional sarees because that’s what adds importance to the festivals. If you are also looking for something attractive to wear on the upcoming Ganpati festival, then have a look at the best Ganpati sarees collection available on this page.
Every state in India has a varied choice in terms of clothing. Hence, the Ganpati sarees are curated with a thought of fulfilling the interests of every woman from different states. You can choose your favourite style from the range of different Ganpati Sarees to make the festival celebration more exciting and cheerful with ethnic vibes.
Discover the variety of Ganpati Sarees:
While choosing the Ganpati sarees, you can customize your choices by either opting for designer heavy work sarees or lightweight fabric oriented sarees.
Some of the heavy work sarees which you can select from the Ganpati Sarees collection are as follows:
Banarasi Silk Sarees: They are made from pure mulberry silk with golden zari and brocade design on the borders and pallu. These sarees come from the ancient city Banaras that is in Uttar Pradesh. Some of them even have the embroidered kaleidoscopic designs all over the saree for more enhanced look and feel.
Kanchipuram and Kanjivaram Sarees: Both these sarees represents the cultural heritage of South India. They are also made from pure silk, which makes their texture glossy and shiny. Being adorned with golden and silver zari work, they look fabulous when embellished with gold or pearl jewellery. You can find a range of vibrant colour in these sarees which will make your Ganpati Saree collection more cheerful and alluring.
Kota Silk Sarees: The Kota Silk Sarees are manufactured in the Kota city of Rajasthan. They look exceptional because of the blend of silk and cotton yarns. The silk threads provide shine while the cotton threads provide durability to the sarees. People from northern states can add the Kota silk sarees into their Ganpati Sarees collection as they represent the traditional ecstasy of their roots.
Paithani Sarees: Paithani Sarees are the pride of Maharashtra, and that’s the reason why every woman flaunts their favourite Paithani sarees into festivals or traditional functions. They are made with heavy embroideries, Resham work, mirror and stonework. They are known for their grandeur that is not compatible with any other sarees. The Ganpati Sarees collection always includes Paithani Sarees as they are the first choice of many women.
If you want to opt for soft and light sarees, then have a look at the below-mentioned ones:
Nauvari Sarees: Nauvari sarees are the nine-yard sarees worn by most of the Maharashtrian and Goan women. You can select these traditional sarees if you want to have a traditional yet comfortable outfit. They are ideally made of cotton, silk, and a blend of cotton-silk which provides many options for you. You also get to select a range of designs such as buttis, peacock, flowers or leaves embroidered on the sarees. We are sure your Ganpati Sarees collection will look attractive with these sarees.
Kalamkari Sarees: You can choose the kalamkari sarees which are known for the hand-painted designs on cotton fabrics. The designs are made with natural dyes which makes them unique and appreciable. These sarees are lightweight and comfy. They are famous for their traditional looks and handprint work.
There are many other comfortable sarees such as the tissue sarees, art silk sarees, uppada sarees, chanderi sarees which are suitable for wearing at the Ganpati festival.
Shop For Designer And Elegant Ganpati Sarees For Wedding At Stylecaret On Low-cost Rates
The popularity of the Ganpati festival is not hidden by anyone. The auspicious occasion reflects the positivity and enthusiasm shown by devotees especially women who like to dress up in their best attire to steal the show. It is that time of the year when all the ladies out there go frenzy when it comes to choosing their festive special sarees. Given the importance of the festival, you cannot afford last-minute choices. To ease your dilemma, we at Stylecaret have brought you an awesome and trendy range of Ganpati Sarees Online that has been picked up by keeping an eye on the latest on-going fashion and trend so that you can shop easily without going anywhere. Ganpati festival is something where every woman desires to flaunt their traditional silhouette.
We at Stylecaret give you a chance to pick out the best traditional sarees to embark on your presence at the event. From party wear, heavy embroidered and hand-woven sarees to various types of southern silk sarees such as Mysore silk sarees, Kanjivaram sarees, Banarasi silk, you have a variety of options. Visit our site and check out our impressive collection of Ganpati Sarees With Price. However, with our range of modern and contemporary sarees, you can also add a hint of modernism to your traditional personality. Whether you are looking for ruffle sarees, supernet sarees, half and half sarees or lehenga style, or pre-stitched sarees, we have got you covered for every occasion and event. Buy Ganpati Sarees Online at Stylecaret on an affordable range and create a desired and exceptional look to get people’s eyes.
1. Contemporary Ethnic Look With Half And Half Sarees - Are you tired of adopting the same typical traditional look and want to twist it with some modern vibes on this religious occasion? Then, these half and half Ganpati sarees are the perfect choices for you. This year, break the monotony of single standard colored sarees and embark on the occasion with these trendy half and half sarees available in colorful palettes with zardozi work on borders & pallus.
2. Gorgeous Ombre Sarees - These modern contemporary Ombre Ganpati sarees will be a perfect add-on to your wardrobe this year popular for their mesmerizing combinations of colors that shade into each other. Imagine you can have a remarkable entry by opting for a light blue pallu into a dark-toned border. It will look rich and classy. You can try satin georgette or silk georgette ombre sarees to keep your look away from the heavily embroidered sarees.
3. Elegant Lehenga Style Sarees - Thanks to a myriad of patterns, designs, cuts, and color combinations, these lehenga styles Ganpati sarees are quite popular among women for their trendy, attractive, and voluminous look. At this Ganpati festival, opt for these multi-colored pre-stitched lehenga style sarees which are easier to wear and do not take too much time in draping. Enhance your look with heavy jewelry and designer blouses.
4. Beautiful Embroidered Chiffon Sarees - Opt for these stylish and elegant Embroidered Chiffon Ganpati sarees this year to keep your look heavy and traditional but with firmness and comfort of chiffon fabric. Go for traditional colors such as Red or Maroon etc. They are embellished with intricate Resham, Zari, and Stone Work to give us traditional vibes.
5. Digital Printed Ruffled Georgette Saree - Do you want to go completely trendy and fashionable on this Ganpati festival? Here is an exclusive collection of beautiful Digital Printed Ruffled Georgette Ganpati sarees which you can choose in different colors as per your requirements. The elegant ruffled borders on the edge of pallu give it a trendy look.
Buy Ganpati Sarees Online At StyleCaret!
Not finding enough time from the preparations of the Ganpati festival? Relax! We at StyleCaret have brought a grand collection of Ganpati Sarees to make your shopping experience more convenient. You can take your time and select the best pieces from a plethora of designs and patterns.
We offer you a range of traditional sarees to fulfil your interests of looking chic and conventional. You can get the Ganpati Sarees delivered to your doorstep with just a few clicks away. We also have a worldwide shipping facility to make the traditional collection accessible across the globe.
Are you looking for a discount? If yes, then we have a great deal for you. You can get a 100% cashback as reward points if it is your first purchase at StyleCaret. Sounds interesting, right? So, don’t delay any further and make your Ganpati Sarees collection fabulous.
You can also view other trending varieties such as the handloom sarees, handwoven sarees, brocade sarees, supernet sarees and many more on our site.
FAQs On Ganpati Sarees
1. Which Colors Work Best On Ganpati Festival?
On this auspicious occasion, you should opt for Red color. However, you can also wear modern light colors such as peach, pink, blue, etc.
2. What should I wear on Ganpati?
You can opt for traditional sarees, handloom sarees, kalamkari sarees or silk sarees, etc.
3. Which type of fabric is best for Ganpati sarees?
Go for cotton handloom sarees since they are a perfect blend of simplicity and elegance. Choose vibrant colors such as Red, orange, yellow, bright green, etc.
4. How can I look stylish in Ganpati sarees?
Opt for light and comfortable fabric such as cotton, georgette, net or silk, etc. Pair it up with designer blouses and classy accessories. Keep a good hairdo and makeup. Wrap it in different styles.
5. Which hairstyles look best at the Ganpati festival?
You can keep your hairs open or go for loose curls. Make a side braided bun hairstyle or messy bun or gajra bun.